Cricket Part II

South Africa about to get totally poleaxed in Sri Lanka. SL 287 & 190, SA 126 & 9/70

Opened the bowling with 2 spinners…offie’s taken 10

In the first dig they opened with the same pair and had a chinamen first change

Pakistan made 1-399 in an odi v Zimbabwe over night, Fakhar Zaman first Pakistani to break 200, finishing 210 no

My kids favourite player!
They love telling me that some Fakhar from Pakistan hit a 6

His mother must have been pleased.

Mother Fakhar!

South Africa playing 3 quicks in Sri Lanka, Sri Lanka don’t even bother with one.

Maharaj has taken 11 out of 12 the Jaapies have.

SL 338 & 2/103 vs SA 124

11/13 for Maharaj now with Mendis being run-out.

Sri Lanka with a lead of 365 with seven wickets in hand.

It’s rather telling that neither C7 nor FS wanted Clarke to commentate for them.

Isn’t he doing a Bobby Simpson and coming back to captain Australia?

He does that every night.

Not a fan of Kohli generally, but a super innings to score a great hundred against the Poms. His runs are very important for for making a game of it. India 9/226 in reply to England’s 287.

Scored 92 of the last 105 runs by the team. Brilliant, ugly knock (was dropped twice I think).

And then England lost Cook before stumps. Test match cricket at its best.

When you consider Kohli’s horrible record in England previously it makes it even the innings even more significant.

We should of got him early but he was dropped in slips.

Hell of an innings though. A captains knock if you have ever seen one

Cook won’t see out the series. Been a hell of a player for a long time but the end is here

Hopefully Bayliss gets the chop after this series. His style that he has implemented may work great in Limited Overs, but it has destroyed the mentality of the test team. Tests are all about grafting and fighting not just attacking every second.

What a brilliant test match so far. Quality bowling, incredible batting cameos, and a match on knife-edge. At stumps on Day 3 India need 84 runs with 5 wickets left to go ip 1-0. England need to get Kohli (currently 43*) out to get at the tail.

Tomorrow can’t come soon enough.

Yep shaping up to be an awesome final day, the fact that Kohli is such a ■■■■ makes me want the poms to get up

Karthik out to Anderson in the first over…caught low at second by Malan.

Kohli gone

It’s gonna be a cracking finish.