Cricket Part II

This isn’t the Curran that played in Australia is it? It’s the younger brother isn’t it?

1 Like

Yes, correct

2 Likes

Was going to say. The one in Australia was a ■■■■■■■ plodder. Took 4 wickets in a meaningless ODI and carried on like his first test wickets was not a no ball!!!

2 Likes

True that, brother is an absolute plodder. His brother has a bit of potential though

They have a dip both of them, it must be the Zimbabwean in them, but Sam has the potential to be a very good bowling all-rounder. A left armer that swings the ball into the right-hander at decent pace will always be a handful. I’m really looking forward to tonight’s play. This series has been very well fought, if India make it 2-2 then what a finish to the series with a deciding 5th Test. Could also be a farewell for Cook given how he looks like he’s finished…

India polish off the last 2 English wickets and require 245 to win and square the series.

Rahul out, 1/4

Got a grubber. Balls like that can cause indecision with batsmen in terms of whether to go forward or back. Was just back of a length and it got little more than ankle height. I’d say England have enough in the bank here. Only a Kohli masterclass can possibly win this for India…

Pujara gone now. 2/17

I was hoping to see him back up his first innings heroics but not to be. 245 is looking a very long way away now. If Kohli can get them home from here, it would be huge. I kinda hope he can! I feel a bit dirty for saying that but it’s England. Fark England.

You can always find a reason for fark England.

1 Like

3/22

3/22 now. Anderson with his second as he sends Dhawan packing. Only 4 behind McGrath now. RIP India.

It’s endless.

1 Like

Kohli is still in, there is always a chance

True dat. One good partnership is all that’s needed to conjure some belief. It’s been such a cracking series that nobody would be surprised to see something special and a tight finish.

1 Like
1 Like

In their 4 day march Australia A bowled out for 243 against India A. India A 0/41 in reply. 5 :duck: in the Aussie innings. Khawaja 127.

This is what they’re playing on:

1 Like

LOL

Never seen a pitch with so many cracks yet so many green patches

1 Like

How the fark does Moeen Ali get 9 wickets against India?

1 Like

Can’t have been too bad a pitch if Khawaja can get 127.

2 Likes