Cricket Part II

Poms 6-357

Woakes 120*, S Curran 22*, Bairstow 93

Not saying he shouldn’t have been allowed to play given the time taken for the matter to reach court. In saying that I don’t think it would have been the right to allow him to play in the Ashes. As a cricket fan the series clearly missed him but it was so soon after the incident that it would have been wrong to select him. I also wonder if he would have received a visa.

For mine he should of played. Not that it would of made a big difference to the overall result though

Except Stokes missed nearly six months including the Ashes - Keep on making it up.

India going full Essington. What’s new.

Good to see Steve Smith back to where he belongs at the top of the test batting rankings!

So Ben Stokes gets off - not guilty
Have to say I’m quite surprised

Yeah, me too. The video looked quite damning but the jury must have found that he was put in a position where it was necessary to use such force.

I’m not, celebrity, claims of self-defence (even though went on the attack) and standing up to bullies against LGBT persons. Potent mix to see him get off.

3rd test. Eng V India
India batting 2/69 23 over Kohli just in to bat

Woakes get pujara before lunch

Miandad hasn’t aged a bit!

So much so that Dennis Lillee kicked the photo.

England now 3 - 62 chasing 521. India doing really well this first session.

4 - 62 now

Buttler dropped by Pant. Indian seamers really bowling good lines. England have dropped 15 catches thus far in this Test series. Some absolute sodas behind the wicket too.

If nothing else Kohli has exorcised his English demons.

England take it to a fifth with India needing just the one wicket. Meanwhile…

“Tickets for day five of the third Specsavers Test match between England and India are available from £10 for adults.

Junior prices start from £5 with Under 21 tickets in the William Clarke stand on sale for £9. “

How can they charge people to attend? Unbelievable!

Very poor decision by the ECB.

No suprise, they are all about making money

Well done to India, they have played great all test