Cricket Part II

Mitch looked a superstar in the making in the U19’s. Proves the jump from Jnr rep cricket to top level is ■■■■■■■ massive!

Usman and Aaron Finch our most adept test batsmen in turning subcontinent conditions…

wot is lyf.

3 players who should be in this side right now:

Renshaw
Handscomb
Maxwell

2 Likes

Didn’t Renshaw get concussed in the warm-up game last week? I’m pretty sure he was going to be in the side until that happened and they decided not to risk him. He’ll be in as soon as he’s fit.

Agree on Handscomb and Maxwell.

And I still don’t know why Paine is in the side, let alone the captain. He’s not the best keeper, keeper/batsman, nor captain available.

Smith
Warner

Reality is nobody put their hands up for the job…

I meant of available players who haven’t been ridiculously banned.

2 Likes

Ridiculous indeed. Clearly should’ve been banned for life and put into stocks for public stoning.

Am I doing it right?

1 Like

On Handscomb… He 100% had to be dropped when he was. Confidence was completely ■■■■■■■ shot. Literally had no idea what he was doing at the crease. But on a horses for courses level, he would’ve been one of the best selections we could’ve made for the UAE. Sure a ■■■■ better than a Saffer who averages 30odd at shield level.

You can’t count the contribution the marsh brothers made to our second innings in just runs.

Literally

8 Likes

Usman’s turn around in form on turning decks against spinners is remarkable.

They’re a pair of boobs

Through to lunch unscathed

scathed just after lunch though

1 Like

100 to Khawaja, has played a great match

Maybe he stays as an opener

1 Like

Respek to Carjacker.

Shocked at his turnaround to spin.

My god that was so plumb

Pleased that we are showing some fight. Imagine if we didn’t have 2 Marshes playing…

Is there streaming radio

At the risk of a jinx Paine was awkward early but is showing some real doggedness.

1 Like