Cricket Part II

looks like rain at birmingham on the uk weather radar at the moment.

Aussies been sent it by the poms.

9-277 after 50

Head 71* Smith 55 Finch 60 something

Wade 2, Starc and Zampa ducks, Cummins 4 left Head to bat it out

1 Like

How we can possibly expect to win with Henriques in the top 4. What a joke. Canā€™t believe Stonis isnā€™t in the XI after his innings in NZ earlier this year.

2 Likes

Henriques is the howlett of the essendon football team. Does a bit of everything not very well. Useless .

Difference maybe henriques is giving oral pleasure to his nsw captain and vice captain.

Itā€™s kinda hard to be critical of a batting performance like that with so many guys in their first real hit out

1 Like

Howlett is much much more useful than Henriques

2 Likes

What a brilliant review :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

The fact Henriques has 81 runs in a ODI career that started in 2009 says everything you need to know about why he shouldnā€™t be batting at 4.

2 Likes

If I wanted someone to take a wicket for my life, I think Starc would be right up there. Wasim is probably the other one. The ability to straighten a ball going across a right hander is so good.

1 Like

2 for! Would love to smash the Poms. What top off an awesome Saturday night.

1 Like

Rain.

What a great waste of time for us thus tournament was. No wonder we batted henriques at 4

1 Like

They got back on it seems. And the poms smashed us. From 3-35 to a 6 wicket win. The interrupted lead up probably cost us here.

Knocked out without even having finished one single game.

Good luck to the Bangas, but ā– ā– ā– ā–  English weather.

1 Like

Seems Zampa got flogged.
Gee thereā€™s a surprise, says absolutely nobody at all. I reckon heā€™s the 3rd best spinner in that XI, only because Smithā€™s let his bowling drop off.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing but they should have given Patto a run. Cummins was very underwhelming.

Pattinson should never ever play in limited overs matches. He could go for 100 in 50-over and 50 in 20-over, no problem.

I donā€™t mind him getting some tap if heā€™s taking wickets. Given that heā€™s been playing some County cricket over there the last two months, he must have been worth a shot.

We deserve to lose if we play Henrqiues. He was averaging like 6 pre NZ game.

1 Like

Shocked to read that the all time greatest cricketer in the history of the universe had a big old fail as the Saffers choked down a big ole 8/50 collapse in the first knockout round. Never mind, heā€™ll have 7 series against the windies next year to restore that reputation.

1 Like