Cricket Part II

Your 2017 Champions Trophy winner = RAIN

2 Likes

So I saw an online story that was making a claim against Steve Smith over something. I decided to open it and have a read, I got to the line …“Darren Berry” and ended it right there. The guy is one very big mouth who thinks his word is gold plated brilliance.

1 Like

Poms in a bit of trouble here against Pakistan in the semi 6-162

That’s why he and Shane Warne get along so well.

Stokes stands in the way of disaster.

Never stop being enigmatic, Pakistan. Never. Is there another team in all of sports as bi-polar as them?

1 Like

There is England, who one day can look like they are going to win everything, then the next day lose everything.

All Asian final now.

Champion’s Trophy is the Europa cup of cricket.

Essington?

1 Like

sorta fixed

1 Like

Poor old Poms - can never win these touraments. Remarkable they have never won either the Champions Trophy or the World Cup. Every other one of the big 8 have won one or the other.

we deserved to lose last night. Some really poor shots and Pakistan played very very well.

We have won a T20 WC though

1 Like

Not a major tournament!

1 Like

India v Pak in the final. Assume a TV audience approaching 300 Million?

1 Like

At least.

Hope the Pakis turn up. Don’t mind V Kohli but I can’t get enough of his face when India loses. Imagine his face if India lose to Pakistan?

3 Likes

Test squad for Bangladesh announced. O’keefe out and replaced by Agar. Starc replaced by Pattinson. Cartright replaces Stoinis. Both Marsh brothers and Bird out as well (reduced squad v India)

seems reasonable

And that’s just in India

What was the thinking about dumping Stonis and replacing him with Cartwright?