Cricket Part III

The TriSeries was a gift for the Aussies. The two overseas teams had to back up in double headers while Australia rested. It was never an even game.

1 Like

So it sounds like Smith with his elbow problem might be doubtful to actually be fit to play when his suspension ends. Surgery on Tuesday, then will be in a brace for 6 weeks before commencing rehabilitation

EFA

Not really. Australia would play the Friday and Sunday and the other two would play against each other on the Tuesday

1 Like

Just had a look at the 1990 schedule at random.
Pakistan played eight ODIā€™s in 15 days in five cities.

Donā€™t talk to me about your busy schedules.

2 Likes

hmmm

Sat, sun, Tues, Thurs was the ā€œrhythmā€ of the trip series as I remember it. And anything less than that and I lose interest!

1 Like

Sounds like a classic Essington piece of management.

2 Likes

288 was a average score and if the idiot umpire had have done his job properly then we may well have lost. Dhoni decision was horrible

1 Like

lol

If you were picking the Aussie T20 team purely based on form and performance and disregarded age, Shane Watson would be in IMO. Absolutely smashing them today.

1 Like

Iā€™d prefer Sangha

Unless Iā€™m missing something, heā€™s had one good game, then diddly.

Made 14 from his last 5 knocks.

Doing the Kayo free trial and it gives you the option to watch the game from start if you start watching late. Done this two times and both times it showed a frozen screenshot of the current action including the score at the bottom before playing from start. Does this happen to anyone else? Makes the option useless.

Yeah I have learned to load it but look away for a bit

Sangha has been just as bad but I would still prefer him over Watson

At least heā€™d be handy if you forgot your lunch.

5 Likes

Maybe youā€™re short on bandwidth ?

Please tell me Sanghaā€™s nickname isnā€™t ā€œClubā€.

3 Likes

Side strain for Pattinson heyā€¦picked up in hit and giggleā€¦

I hope @saladin doesnā€™t find out about this. He might completely lose it.