Cricket Part III

2 Likes

Australia needs to get smart: they have Renshaw playing T20. It is a stupid thing to do. They need to have him focus mainly on test and maybe consider ODIā€™s but he should never play T20, it wrecks his technique.

5 Likes

Well the commentators were comparing rayudus bowling action to Muraliā€™s

So what happens now his action has been reported?

We easily should have scored 300+

We got lucky in the end, lucky they didnā€™t play Bumrah and that Kohli didnā€™t get going, canā€™t expect Kohli to give his wicket away to a half volley on leg stump very often.

The Indian middle order sure looked weak, and Dhoni a shadow of his former self. They are clearly using this series to sort out their middle order before the WC.

W/L is a second priority for both teams Iā€™d wager.

CA could be telling Renshaw to focus on the longer formats.

But Renshaw should be doing that himself. Playing T20 cricket does nothing for his career prospects at higher levels. And he isnā€™t likely to make much money out of t20s anyways

Renshaw is rubbish at T20 anyways, has gotten out early in every game so far. Iā€™d be surprised if he has many contracts coming his way after these efforts.

Iā€™m flummoxed as to why heat are playing him in the first place.

Their middle order is a shambles, and itā€™s not like they donā€™t have the cattle. Ross and person are batting way to low, burns should be playing for Renshaw and cutting needs to drop back down to the lower order because is isnā€™t a genuine batsman.

Who thought it was a good idea to have a pitch going east-west so youā€™d be looking straight into the sun from one end, particularly as itā€™s setting.

I wonā€™t drive home as the sun is setting any more. Itā€™s just too difficult driving straight into the sun. Do any sunglasses work?

Good quality polarised lenses should help.

I just close my eyes and let jesus take the wheel

5 Likes

live east of wherever youā€™re going.

2 Likes

Tennis courts are all North South facing as standard, surprised cricketpitches arenā€™t the same.

Theyā€™re meant to be, but iā€™m pretty sure that the football bit of Kardinia Park isnā€™t where Geelong CC plays (St Marys outer ground), so it may just be a drop-in for the BBL.

Polarized is the only way to go with, ahem, middle-aged eyes. I canā€™t see ā– ā– ā– ā–  without them.

1 Like

India call us racists, we agree, clear him, and probably give them some money.

5 Likes

Why would India call us racist over this, it wasnā€™t us who reported him?

Ashton Turner is a good short form prospect. Get him in

Almost like it was a joke or something.

Weird.

1 Like

Yep, very good batsman.