Cricket Part III

Who is then.
HAP wouldn’t tell me. so if you or anyone know give me the word.

3 Vics in the test team? It must be April Fools Day.

I think I heard Mitch is out

M Marsh hasn’t been consistent?

Hogwash statement. He has been consistent, it’s big scores that is the inconsistency.

1 Like

Anyone who doesn’t think Marsh won’t be in the 2nd test is kidding themselves

Was thinking i could sit at my desk tomorrow and watch a sneaky bit of cricket through 7plus but apparently 7 don’t have streaming rights so it won’t be there

Who pays that much for broadcasting rights without streaming? Seriously

1 Like

Get the Freeview app? Will that work?

:thinking: Maybe they’ll block it there too …

How’d you get the secret hotline number of the Selectors’ room ?

Don’t knock Sids. He may not be the most exciting bowler around — in fact he’s a classic medium-fast trundler — but he does his job: he bowls tightly and takes wickets.

1 Like

Yeah I don’t get the dislike of Sids. He works hard and takes a few wickets and doesn’t leak a lot of runs. He isn’t a strike bowler but he is pretty decent backup bowler. Mitch Marsh could do well to be half the bowler Sids is.

1 Like

Would it be worth taking a punt and giving the all rounder spot to Stoinis and see what happened?

1 Like

Couldn’t be worse than what we have had so far.

That’s how I see it. And there’s a lot of talent in the bloke.

Yes there is and he is the type of guy that seems to rise to the moment when giving more opportunities.

Don’t India have a decent attack now?

1 Like

Don’t think there is much point playing a medium pace allrounder in Adelaide especially. Head will end up bowling a few of his offies to give the quicks a spell

Sids is probably a better all rounder than Marsh anyway. Sids is pretty decent with the bat

1 Like

I wasn’t thinking of Adelaide in particular, it was more just a general musing.

And heart

Yeah, definitely an option on some of the Aussie decks.