Cricket Part III

Cummins and Richardson both took 3/37 to bowl us to a win. Zampa also took three, including bowling kholi and Dhoni, albeit at 7 per over.

1 Like

Weā€™ll have a bowl thanks

3 Likes

Hasnā€™t that ground already had some pitch issues?

Vrooooom

Stoinis dropped and Berendorf in

ESPNcricinfo running with Stoinis has a hand injury/issue

Ashton turner in for him, Behrendorf in for Lyon.

Also Alex Carey is vice captain now?
Heā€™s played 12 ODIs. Thatā€™sā€¦ interesting.

Wish Darcy Short was in India. He would be a far better Stoinis replacement than Turner.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve seen concrete decks offer more than this piece of junk India have offered up.
Finch bowling now and 400 could be on the cards

2 Likes

wonā€™t be 400, maybe 350-370

in 7 ODIā€™s Richardson has dismissed Kohli 4 times.

2 Likes

Iā€™m surprised itā€™s taken India this long to use Pant, after his test form Iā€™d have thought heā€™d be straight in as a batsman at the very least.

Pant was a liability in the field during the T20s. Iā€™m certain Dhoni wouldnā€™t be willing to move into the outfield.

1 Like

Lol Finch

Now Marsh bowled, 2/17

So basically Uzzie hits a 4 and a 1, and Handscomb plays out the over with dots.

Ha, I assumed one of the dark brown things shown on the videoā€™s ā€œhero frameā€ was the pitch they were usingā€¦ nope, yowsers!

Turner makes me eat my words with a really good 50.

2 Likes

Turner has something I wasnā€™t expecting to see. Amazing innings so far - on 81 off 41 balls. Had a few lives but has made the Indians pay. He handled Bumrah as well as anyone has all summer.

1 Like

Wow what a win. We chased down 358 with 4 wickets and 13 balls in hand. The chase breaks the record for Australiaā€™s highest ever run chase and is also the highest ever chase against India - it was the 5th highest chase of all time.

Turner and Carey put on 86 in 6.3overs to turn the game on its head at the end. Handscomb did a super job getting a well made century while Khawaja followed up his century the other night to get another 90. Turner ended up 84 not out off just 43 balls with 5 4s and 6 6s.

Thatā€™s back to back excellent wins. All of a sudden our ODI form looks ok. Put Starc, Smith and Warner back in and who knows for the World Cup.

6 Likes