Cricket Part III

It’s raining in Abu Dhabi. Dafuq

Run out. Only the keeper can effect a stumping.

Shaun Marsh - can’t see us winning a World Cup in England with him anywhere near the team. Two more failures please.

Turner should be in this team before Marsh.

3 Likes

Good innings by Maxwell, ended unceremoniously due to Carey’s lack of game awareness

1 Like
BOWLING O M R W ECON 0s 4s 6s WD NB
PJ Cummins 5 1 11 3 2.20 22 1 0 0 0
2 Likes

Marsh will get picked because he has been in form, but he cant play swing bowling.

Handscomb’s technique is ■■■■■■■ diabolical, almost as bad as Bailey had for a year or two. Been effective though, he rotates the strike very well which is handy as a RHB when you have quite a few LHB in the line up

Remember all you ■■■■■ saying Finch should never play for Australia again? About that…

Never expected him to be a Geoff Marsh style anchor.

Vic’s have won the toss in the shield final, batting 1st.

1 Like

You can watch it on Kayo if you have it.

and their good form continues. Can’t ask for more than what they are doing.

Sorry Yaco - just had to bring this one back up given Maddinson is not playing for Victoria due to injury.

Lololololol

The flat wickets are good to test the bowlers, he scored most of his runs on those wickets.
This wicket was greener so he did well on this pitch, though probably needs to go at better than a S/R of 66

Mate, he’s made more runs in the last 3 innings than any Australian batsmen in any other 3 consecutive ODI’s in history. Any ■■■■ that wrote him off is straight up WROOOOOOONG!

I don’t have a problem with one of your top order batsmen going slow and anchoring an innings, in fact it’s ideal. The problem is that most of time they fail to accelerate at the end and capitalise on the time they have invested which can cost the team 30-50 runs, which in a WC flknockout can be very costly.

Finch particularly has a knack of going out immediately as he begins to accelerate.

Still though he has done well to fight through his canyon of a form slump, hopefully he carries that form into the WC.

I will put my hand up. He has done excellent on these decks but I would bet that he fails massively on the English decks during the WC

Vis 0-62

12%20am

I’m rapt for Finch, I really am.
But his skill at picking exactly the wrong ball to drive, out of 18 or so, was exquisite during the Australian summer.
He was lucky to be selected.