Donation when you kick the bucket

I’ll leave them my corpse so they can bring the players in, dissect me and see what a ■■■■■■■ heart, spine, brain and balls look like.

32 Likes

I’m willing my stuff to Carlton.

1 Like

Doesn’t privacy policy only pertain to 3rd parties? How would this be any different to, say, sending out a catalogue of the female Bombershop items to female members?

There’s certain types of profiling when it comes to these things that is unlawful unless it’s expressly stated in the privacy policy. I think. I don’t really know. It’s a Sunday.

1 Like

Speaking of will, where’s Essendons?

2 Likes

EFC has a Legacy and Bequest Manager, comes under Manager Stakeholder Relations.
Museums Australia - a government partner- occasionally advertises positions on behalf of other organisations. There was one advertised back in 2016 at a Melbourne based iconic sporting club. But getting people to leave bequests to museums and galleries is a bit different from a sports club.
Maybe there is government assistance to maintain historical records.

I’m in the minority and don’t see what the big problem is.

It’ll all go into the big pool of cash that funds Gill McLachlan’s bonus.

May be there is some frustration with the membership tickets stuff up, followed by a series of invitation mail outs to give more.
A few years back, when I was not too flush, I resented getting an invitation to treat myself by buying into some form of special access for a mere few thousand.

1 Like

they can be in my will when choppsuey gets his membership card. ■■■■■.

Is this genuine? Anyone else get something like this?

Cuases such as charities, sure. But a football club is a business. I know the club’s had a lean few years balance sheet wise, but if it’s come to the point of ambulance chasing then I’m ■■■■■■■ disgusted.

2 Likes

I’m assuming Noonan didn’t get one as they assume his already a corpse.

5 Likes

I believe it’s been happening for quite a while

You still gonna leave them in the will when we hit 25 years without a finals win?

It might give some a sense of purpose.

And it’s fairly innovative in a ‘cradle to the grave’ type of way.

Who’s driving this thing?

Yes that is why i asked if anyone else got one.

I bequethed my sole to the club many years ago but there is nothing left anyway. They wouldn’t even wait until my death.

I will leave my assets to my son as he’s not a worthless piece of ■■■■ unlike Essendon :slight_smile:

Just jokes

It’s been brought up here before, not new.

Their targeting isn’t perfect, should have hit me up at the end of 2016 when I had my huge melanoma.

Just to add further, it’s not the Red Cross or the fkg salvo’s, it’s a company who profits millions each year. Not on

3 Likes