Dons d Suns - Review Thread

Terrible game. We would have lost against 16 other teams. Suns are in real bad shape…real bad!

1 Like

Don’t think Kelly will remember anything that happened today after that collision with Kennedy.

3 Likes

ARROGANT

What? If we lose dogs just have to win and they are above us on points.

Next week is still must win

6 Likes

Suns only had 17 possessions inside 50 to our 71. Crazy.

2 Likes

Yeh i don’t wanna hear any jumping the gun on playing finals, freo is a danger game.

2 Likes

Hmmm, … nahh, … not this time.

Oirish for mine.

LOIKE!!

Percentage will hurt. Lost opportunity big time, should’ve been a 10 goal win.

Freo defensively know how to close a game down. Essendon should win but reckon the margin will be tight

GWS lose next week, Adelaide have absolutely nothing to play for opening the door for the Eagles

Thank goodness it is done; the day couldn’t have gone better for us. Should’ve won by 10+ goals but I legit don’t even care; getting the points was everything tonight. It was always going to be a scrappy slog fest up there, it always is; have only ever won up there once prior to tonight. Nice to win interstate too bit disappointing not to crush a team on the road as we seem to never do that ever.

6 Likes

It’s literally impossible from here you’d think

We’ll be in Adelaide

No wob we be at the royal

1 Like

Wow what a day, rode every port and gws kick and then got the win, the rollercoaster continues.

6 Likes

Yep. You’re right. I had a rush of blood.
fixed

Yeah seems most likely.
relying on melbourne to lose one of bris or coll to be any chance of 7th.

That said, if we have either tigers at the mcg or port at AO (in good conditions) i’d think we would be a chance, if slight underdog

It’d be bluddy grand to beat Port on their own shitt heap …

4 Likes

Adelaide will torch West Coast. They’re not going to take the lead into the finals softly. Sydney winning last night worked out well in that regard.

11 Likes

Not to mention it all kicking off with a close and terrific win at the Hill …!!

1 Like

GWS have a home final to play for!

1 Like

Figured.