Dumb Questions Amnesty

I don’t take it as slow, I take it as meaning they don’t have a burst of speed.
I guess I (as a distance runner) was a bit one paced.
So maybe Stanton?
Not slow, like Watson, or taller players, but unlikely to break the lines or burn someone off too.

So for Adelaide Thompson is slow, Cameron is fast, Douglas is one paced.

2 Likes

Ahhh…‘burst of pace’. Break-away speed.
Yep, thanks.

OCD. One paced fast.

If someone is slow = one paced
If someone is fast = he/she only has one speed

Someone like Seb Ross is one-paced. He’s slowish but he gets around the ground just fine.

1 Like

is the middle part of the bun on a Big Mac the bottom of a bun, and if so, what do they do with all the tops?

Not that I’d ever eat that ■■■■, however, maybe the middle part is a middle part.

2 Likes

It is, which is depressing tbh.

will other sides now being replicating 12 month suspensions to bleed there rookie list next year?
Just givig there best players a 12 month holiday to see how the bottom half of the list stacks up and streamlining development…

Should I put Union Sub branch rep on my resume as an additional role?

Not sure if its good or not. Heard it can be a red flag for employers. My name is already spreading as a good union rep as a grad went to a pd and once she mentioned our school, they said “Oh Billy works at your school. His a good rep!”

I personally only took the role as I was nominated and voted in. I saw it as a way to boost my credentials as there is no way my boss would make me a team leader as im not a “yes” man favourite and prepared to work more unpaid hours than I have to with a young family. The role of team leader doesnt incur extra pay so my team leader is doing more work and getting paid less than what I’m on.

You should, but only if it relates to the job you’re applying for and you can use it to add some extra/different skill sets.

Stalk the person you are interviewing with on LinkedIn on see what their background is. People like people who are like them. Also, order the same type of coffee as them if offered one.

Also, pro tip for interviews. Never carrying any of your bag, resume, folders to the interview in your right hand, ever. You want to be able to nail every handshake that’s offered up.

And if you are left handed?

Then you’re not to be trusted and won’t get the job anyway.

5 Likes

dangers include: lynching.
Burn at the stake.

1 Like

Why are peanuts with nasty useless red skin called “beer nuts”? Do you have to be drunk AF to enjoy them?

Oy!

That’s redheads.

Buggy always calls me ‘spawn of the devil’.

Might be the extra salt. Maybe having skin on holds the salt better. All designed to make you thirsty.

I prefer them to salted peanuts anyway.

You speak Latin don’t you AN?

From memory, left handed is roughly equivalent to “sinister”?

1 Like

Exact definition - dexter/dextrous is right handed and sinister left handed