Dumb Questions Amnesty

.Just realised I haven’t received a gas or electricity bill for six months. Should I contact the provider to sort it out or just sit tight and a) get free power or b) end up with a whopping bill somewhere down the track?

I got three successive credit gas bills before getting one for about $100 a couple of weeks back.

I gather they guessed at an earlier bill and over-estimated to billy-o.

Hot water and cooktop are the only things on gas.

Power bills are $350-400 a quarter.

Given it took my company a month to ‘transition’ from normal to a bill with solar credits i’d get in touch.

1 Like

Did @westozziebomber make this?

1 Like

No but I’m going to make one. I tried buying it though

I’m not entirely sure it would offer much protection.

If you drink Emu you’re dead inside already.

3 Likes

Was not sure where to ask this and as there is not yet a thread for the Gold Coast game, thought I’d try my luck here. We have a National Membership (Qld) but have not used it up here yet. We are planning on going to the GC game…Can we just scan our cards to get in GA? The club sent an email to use our barcodes to get tickets online, so I’m not sure which way to go with it all. I also wondered if the Golf Club over the road still allows you to park there if you eat there before the game? (read about this on an earlier thread). Thanks.

Last year the Golf Club allowed parking if you had dinner… I have no idea how the hell they police it though because when we got there is was packed and we had to move some traffic cones to get a park.

I’d take my chances and just park there… early!

You should be fine to scan in but give the club a call to check just in case.

Thanks Darli! Did you mention to them you were also going to the game when you booked for dinner?

aaaamaaaaaahhhh!

1 Like

Yep and they said we would be fine for parking. By the time we got there it was packed. Go early!

1 Like

That makes sense but I suspect it started with D Hawkins who had trouble pronouncing Essendon and regularly said Essington instead. Because Hawkins was a bit of a nitwit, it seemed appropriate to describe Essendon in that way when they too played like nitwits.

What is witnit?

Rang the Club - tickets need to be purchased thru Ticketek. Only charge is $5.50 handling fee Tickets can be sent to mobile to scan in.

How do you log out of this forum?

5 Likes

grrrrrrr

1 Like

As the IRA say…

Once in, never out

And something the Eagles said about Hotel California.

How long can pre grounded coffee last in a airtight sealed container?

Don’t have a grinder and probably wont get one for awhile as the wife isnt into all that.

Only asking as we got a new espresso machine that requires the grounded stuff.