Dumb Questions Amnesty

Hard physical work would detoxify you just as well.
It also has further benefits compared to sitting in a hot room gossiping.

1 Like

what things do you you talk about when you’re in a sauna?

How fkn hot it is.

3 Likes

Check out the size of the German bloke’s nutsac?

He’s German??

Yes, but his nuts are technically Austrian.

1 Like

I thought he only had one.

1 Like

it gives the teller of said bad news a chance to run away before you can get up & hit them (well depending on the news that is)

reducing stress only time I was in a sauna I was stressed out of my mind it was so hot & steamy don’t do well under those conditions at all

1 Like

Sounds like there is a business opportunity for a cool and non-steamy sauna.

What is spaghetti made from?

Do vegetable pasta in the packets (green, orange and white) actually contain vegetables?

I don’t know. Just open the can of Heinz and there it is. I don’t know if you can “make” spaghetti.

D’OH!

Why do you have to wait 5-10 minutes at the Pharmacy (invariably) when you give them a script? -and I mean when it’s not actually busy. Surely all they have to do is look at the script, print out the label and pull it off the shelf (unless it’s something exotic). Why is there this pantomime played out as if they need to cook up a Witches brew out the back and serve it up to you reverently in the plastic tray?

“would you like to wait here for that? Or come back later?”

Actually I just want my Amoxicillin now madam.

Any Chemists in the house?

1 Like

Pasta

1 Like

I very much doubt it.

1 Like

Actually, depending on brand,… they very much do / are coloured using real veg. San Remo spinach Fett comes to mind.

Fair enough. I was picturing those instant ready-made pasta mix thingies that you can by. If you hated your stomach.

1 Like

You’re a crazy man. I still have nightmares about some of the temperatures over there. Always remember burning my feet on the screws on my boat decking, or my hand picking up pliers or a knife.

1 Like