Dumb Questions Amnesty

I had a snag at Bunnings Coburg between xmas & new year. Onions too. I don’t want to brag, but it was delicious.

2 Likes

You’re a tireless campaigner for charity!

1 Like

When I see those in need, and those in need are selling sausages in bread, i will champion their cause until I leave the car park!

5 Likes

Quick question. Do you buybon the way in, or the way out? (I’m in the way out personally)

Whynotboth.gif

1 Like

(Yep, was def a trick question) Bunnings sausage usually pretty good, even tho they’re probably just the Coles variety.

FOr a very brief moment, the Alexandra Pde Officeworks did a sausage sizzle.

We shop early Saturday mornings and often see the people loading up on stuff that they will later be selling at Bunnings - cheapest available sausages, plain white bread etc.

People probably like those snags because they have the highest fat content that can be sold.

1 Like

I’d still call it round. Or at the very least rounded.

[whynotbothdotgif]

Ahem

1 Like

A tip though - across the lot at Office Works, they do Kranskys :slight_smile:

1 Like

I live in the seat of Batman. They still haven’t announced the date of my democracy sausage.

Now that one I haven’t seen in over 6 months

What did we win? I’m down for victory sausage

If you see someone shoplifting, do you let security know?

(Was just some bbq sauce from Coles, and I’m actually more intrigued what brand they stock worth stealing)

Just get the squad to do this.

1 Like

We went to Japan august/September. Rained a fair bit

Let security know?
Not at Coles.
If they were 12 I’d say something to the kid, maybe.

Interesting moral dilemma.
How do you do good in that situation?
I don’t think you’re doing good by getting someone arrested for stealing bbq sauce at Coles.

1 Like

What’s the deal with milk now. For a while we were getting Permeate ABSOLUTELY FREE!!! It said so on the label.

Now most milk labels don’t even mention Permeate.

So are we paying for it now or what?