Dumb Questions Amnesty

Thanks.

Maybe that was it, will run it by him, and see if that was it.

1 Like

I watched a particularly violent St Kilda Hawthorn game in the early 70s from there. Stewie Trott and David Parkin took turns in getting the suitcase kicked out of them.

Absolutely ■■■■■■■ feral, those buggers in there.

I went to school with a number of St Kilda members.

The latest email re JLT tickets from the club - who the fark is that in a Bomber jumper in front of Hurls?? Am I having a stroke? I don’t recognise him :frowning:

Looks like the love child of Raz and Collyer to me.

I thought Colyer, then I thought maybe Parish if he cut his hair and spent a week on the streets.

1 Like

A bit of Rama in there also?

My first thought was Stanton, with a little bit of Welsh…

1 Like

James Kelly and Colyer for me!

Parish after a week on Smack

1 Like

Did he really mean to say what he said? :thinking:

Dangerfield has turned Malaysian.

It’s Parish

1 Like

Can someone tell him I have a spare bedroom?

2 Likes

Looks so different there.

Thats where I went.

No wonder there’s all these weird arguments about Parish going on. Blitz doesn’t even recognise him when they see him

1 Like

This

Still not sure why C3PO had a red arm in The Last Jedi. Anyone know why?

I barely remember him in it, but hasn’t he had that for a while?
Maybe since he got blown up in Empire?

I dunno, all of that might be completely wrong.

Edit: It is completely wrong. I’d say I was thinking about his silver leg, but that doesn’t work either.

Sorry, I actually meant The Firce Awakens…so many movies…

Nope.

In ANH he had a silver leg, but probably couldn’t tell until the remastered movies came out.
He got dismantled in ESB and repaired by Chewie, back to normal.

I’m Force Awakens he even mentions it to Han ‘you might not recognise me as I have a red arm’

Only thing I can think is it’s to make up for all the questions about why Obi Wan and Anakon (as Darth) don’t recognise R2 or 3PO in the original movies, even though they’ve known them from the prequels.