Dustin Martin is Chopsticking with Richmond

Why the Fark is Hirdy suggesting the Suns offer Dusty $1.6m a year and the AFL foot half the bill?
Haven’t these prices been given enough leg ups already

1 Like

Cos Hirdy wants to watch the world burn…

20 Likes

depends what he is ultimately chasing.
if it’s premierships then prolly not.

If he wants just coin, then sure go to the highest bidder. he’d get away with not having to do as much onfield cos of the perceived rebuilding hence the team is ■■■■ mentality and he could coast for another 2-3 years.

but again comes down to what one would want. I’d say money talks the most to someone like him.

Hirdy likes messing with norf fans as much a the rest of us.

4 Likes

Dogs will be tied up a fair bit with Boyd contract, wouldn’t they?

Was front loaded very heavily for the first 2 years

He should stop ganging up on him or her.

1 Like

I always think of the stories my grandmother told me of going to away games at Arden St in the 30s and 40s.

She’d have to hide her Essendon scarf in her handbag on the tram, cos the Norf players all worked at the slaughterhouse, and on game days they’d lend their boning knives to their girlfriends who would patrol the tram stops and slice you up if you wore non-Norf colours. Classy club, even way back then.

6 Likes

And now I can’t afford to buy a house around that area

1 Like

I can’t afford a lamb shank in that area

11 Likes

Can’t afford a mobile carrier that doesn’t deadspot at north melbourne station.

1 Like

I’m curious, do you think she was exaggerating or telling the plain truth? One of the things I love about the Australian game is that fans can mingle. If that wasn’t always the case, I’m curious when it switched.

2 Likes

30s and 40s were a different time period.

I’d say there’s a teeny weeny bit of creative licence in there.
Otherwise we may have heard about the run of Butcher Murders.

6 Likes

I believe she believed it, and she would have known. She was a huge ■■■■ Reynolds fan. and attended games religiously up until mum was born (and afterwards when she could, especially if Coleman was playing).

I suspect it was a handful of psycho die-hards rather than outright gang war on the streets, but I certainly believe it happened. The world was different back then.

Edit: Oh for fucksake, can we at LEAST tweak the damn swear filter so we can say ■■■■ Reynolds’ name on a goddanm EFC forum without it being bleeped out?

14 Likes

KingDick.

3 Likes

#savetheDick

#lovetheDick

#bagofDicks

#CulbertisaDick

6 Likes