Dustin martin quits richmond

Do the guys at PuntRoadEnd know how it all works?  They seem to think they can get whatever they want... for an UNcontracted player.

a bit of x factor is an understatement.

If he quits he no longer is a richmond person so why trade...is it not the same as when Ball left Stkilda and McPhee left us...they walked into the draft

Richmond will try and trade for him for obvious reasons.

And if he walks into the draft he can be snapped up by anyone. If he has a preference then they will need a trade to be done.

Hopefully he chooses GWS and Richmond get nothing for him.

As much as I would like his ability at our club we do not want him anywhere near our club. Cant say too much, but lets just say he is pretty good mates with some people I know for reasons we don't need at our football club. His last B.O.G this year was mad Monday....   

Big pay day coming up for this guy somewhere.

AFL have clamped down on paying out of little plastic baggies brown paper bags, yeah?

Rock on (sorry, can't help myself) son!

The best deal will become crystal clear.

I'll be off now

Would love to get him, but I don't think it would be likely.

Hoping like ■■■■ that Coll/Carl/Haw don't pick him up!

If he quits he no longer is a richmond person so why trade...is it not the same as when Ball left Stkilda and McPhee left us...they walked into the draft

Except McPhee the scumbag did it after list lodgement.

Is a turd

burger.

Considering Bucks has sent 6 blokes packing, some due to off-field stuff, I can't see him actively going out to get Martin.

So if GWS can put a huge $$$ contract in front of him and he is happy to go there for the money (Also believe his Dad lives in Sydney) does this mean he can just go straight to PSD and Tiges get nothing?

Nice way to go out, kicks the goal and tells the Tigers No Deal, now has 17 more cases to open which one will he pick?

Would love it if he went to GWS in the PSD. Richmond get screwed and it takes it off the table as an option if they're after Bellchambers.

Hopefully the beginning of a no Dickheads policy. Which might put Jake King and Jack Reiwoldt in trouble...

You lot should pick him up. He knows his way around substances of dubious nature, plus his dad culd probably bring a bit of colour and light to your club.

Ralph Carr is is manager. Not surprised. Have a look at his background

So Richmond pours everything into keeping this flog happy for a few years, and he ups and leaves at the end of his contract.

Do not want. Leopards never change their stripes.

The amount of work Richmond has put in to help him. Serious flog and don't want.

Many people don't understand that he has a inner desire to play for essendon. In fact, his handcuff motion was directed at the AFL to remind them about what should have occurred after breaching the crimes act.

Ok I made that all up ...

If he goes to Carlton, expect a jealous rift to form from Mitch Robinson's direction.

Would love  the skillset he brings as a player. not at all interested in his mental side/work ethic aspect.

He has not been playing 600k football for  Richmond for the past couple of years.

Don't think our coaching staff would suddenly turn him around.

more likely they'd avoid him because he'd need turning around.

Many people don't understand that he has a inner desire to play for essendon. In fact, his handcuff motion was directed at the AFL to remind them about what should have occurred after breaching the crimes act.

Ok I made that all up ...

You're posting in the trade forum. That bolded bit is usually implied in all posts.