Dustin martin quits richmond

Hopefully the beginning of a no Dickheads policy. Which might put Jake King and Jack Reiwoldt in trouble...

You lot should pick him up. He knows his way around substances of dubious nature, plus his dad culd probably bring a bit of colour and light to your club.

What the???  Somebody hacked your account?

Hopefully the beginning of a no Dickheads policy. Which might put Jake King and Jack Reiwoldt in trouble...

You lot should pick him up. He knows his way around substances of dubious nature, plus his dad culd probably bring a bit of colour and light to your club.

You sound like the kind of guy that also has neck tattoos.

Eat em alive Tiges…hahaha sorry… Eat him alive. Lol

How is this bloke not banned yet? I've been banned for a week in the past for simply disagreeing with someone's view yet this bell-end, who doesn't end support Essendon, gets free reign?

He's a bitchmond supporter.

I can't work our exactly who would want him.

GWS has a good crop of kids. Why bring in a ■■■■.

Saints maybe.

Collingwood probably not as they are getting rid of knobs.

Carlton? Money already spent of Daisy?

GC? Again good kids.

North? No.

I'm sure where he fits.

If he quits he no longer is a richmond person so why trade...is it not the same as when Ball left Stkilda and McPhee left us...they walked into the draft

Except McPhee the scumbag did it after list lodgement.

How can this be? If you lock your list in and lodge, shouldn't he have been contracted?

I can't work our exactly who would want him.

GWS has a good crop of kids. Why bring in a ■■■■.

Saints maybe.

Collingwood probably not as they are getting rid of knobs.

Carlton? Money already spent of Daisy?

GC? Again good kids.

North? No.

I'm sure where he fits.

Hawthorn could use him with their aging midfield. And despite previous problems I think the culture is pretty strong their these days - particularly if Buddy goes.

Will also have plenty of spare cash.

if hawthorn get him, i'll spew up

He was at Windy Hill over the weekend, admittedly it was to watch the edfl grand final.

Still getting by more on potential than actual performances.  He is one of the reasons Richmond is so inconsistent & didn't give a yelp in finals, although unlike others who are just soft, he just can't run out & influence games consistently.  Never liked him, comes across as a ■■■■ and this just proves it more.  Weren't they talking like the deal was done already and putting pressure on Conca?

I would not want, especially at his price.  If he ends up in Sydney, with no spotlight on him, his off-field antics now will be childs play.  You almost feel a bit scared for him.

Top pick up ? Delido quoted on the footy show a few weeks ago- he’s come a long way he now realizes that his got to pay his power bills and things like that. Must be real intiligent.

PS. ■■■■ haircut is ■■■■

He's a bitchmond supporter.

Really?  I thought that Koala bloke had introduced DH to me at a game once as an Essendon supporter, must have been somebody else I'm thinking of.  He's been here a while so I assumed somebody was using his account. Thats the 1st post I've noticed any non-Essendon sentiment.

Got Carlton written all over him. 

Top pick up ? Delido quoted on the footy show a few weeks ago- he's come a long way he now realizes that his got to pay his power bills and things like that. Must be real intiligent.

Plenty of footy player in that boat. Ablett SNR never payed a bill his whole career.

What the???  Somebody hacked your account?

Haha. Let him post. It says a lot that these unfortunate souls post on our site. I'm somehow reminded of the Port Power supporters I saw on King St earlier this year after a Port game at Etihad complaining loudly about how "Melbourne is such a crap city"  :)

You lot should pick him up. He knows his way around substances of dubious nature, plus his dad could probably bring a bit of colour and light to your club.

How is this bloke not banned yet? I've been banned for a week in the past for simply disagreeing with someone's view yet this bell-end, who doesn't end support Essendon, gets free reign?

36317d1341496064-playtv-2-02-not-working

If you've followed my career closely, as I'm sure you have, you'll find I do get banned from time to time. Also, shut up. That's why.

I love the way he plays the game and would love him at Essendon but he's a hungry little bugger! 600K a year 22 years old... has tickets on himself!

I don't blame Richmond supporters for being ■■■■■■ off at him!

You lot should pick him up. He knows his way around substances of dubious nature, plus his dad could probably bring a bit of colour and light to your club.

36317d1341496064-playtv-2-02-not-working

If you've followed my career closely, as I'm sure you have, you'll find I do get banned from time to time. Also, shut up. That's why.

Make me!