Dustin martin quits richmond

I suspect Martin and his manager already have a "substantial" offer in front of them if they are announcing this now

lol. we cant afford to pay crameri 450 a year. how we gonna afford to pay martin at least a extra 100k than that?

Hopefully the beginning of a no Dickheads policy. Which might put Jake King and Jack Reiwoldt in trouble...

You lot should pick him up. He knows his way around substances of dubious nature, plus his dad could probably bring a bit of colour and light to your club.

How is this bloke not banned yet? I've been banned for a week in the past for simply disagreeing with someone's view yet this bell-end, who doesn't end support Essendon, gets free reign?

36317d1341496064-playtv-2-02-not-working

If you've followed my career closely, as I'm sure you have, you'll find I do get banned from time to time. Also, shut up. That's why.

Make me!

Don't leave your drink unattended tomorrow night, champ...

Martin is a ticking time bomb.  Well, no, he's a time bomb who's stopped ticking and everyone is just caught in a slo-mo shot diving for cover while waiting for the boom.

If we didn't take Garlett last year cos of off-field problems, I'd be staggered if we even thought about Martin.

lol. we cant afford to oay crameri 450 a year. how we gonna afford to pay martin at least a extra 100k than that?

Let alone give Richmond something of commensurate value in return with no 1st/2nd round draft pick.

I'm guessing a deal has been done with another club - my guess he is GWS bound with the first pre-season draft pick.  They will get Buddy on FA also it seems.  Both players can be assured of maximum AFL "cover" for any off field problems being at GWS.

I'd love to have the player at Essendon.
If half the stories about him are true, I don't want the person anywhere near the club.

Hopefully the beginning of a no Dickheads policy. Which might put Jake King and Jack Reiwoldt in trouble...
You lot should pick him up. He knows his way around substances of dubious nature, plus his dad could probably bring a bit of colour and light to your club.

How is this bloke not banned yet? I've been banned for a week in the past for simply disagreeing with someone's view yet this bell-end, who doesn't end support Essendon, gets free reign?
36317d1341496064-playtv-2-02-not-working
If you've followed my career closely, as I'm sure you have, you'll find I do get banned from time to time. Also, shut up. That's why.

Hang on.... so you're referring to your Bomberblitz posting as a career?

isnt his manager a former board member from carlton???

very big news either way!

that draft is cursed

#1 scully (gone)

#2 trengove (asada investgation)

#3 martin (gone)

#4 morabito (knee's)

#5 cunnington (has to play for north)

#6 rohan (broken leg)

Hang on.... so you're referring to your Bomberblitz posting as a career?

Well if I barrack for Richmond you think I'd have a real job?

I can't work our exactly who would want him.

GWS has a good crop of kids. Why bring in a ■■■■.

Saints maybe.

Collingwood probably not as they are getting rid of knobs.

Carlton? Money already spent of Daisy?

GC? Again good kids.

North? No.

I'm sure where he fits.

I doubt the Saints would take him after all their off-field 'exploits'.

I'm sure someone will take the risk, I just can't see who.

I can't work our exactly who would want him.

GWS has a good crop of kids. Why bring in a ■■■■.

Saints maybe.

Collingwood probably not as they are getting rid of knobs.

Carlton? Money already spent of Daisy?

GC? Again good kids.

North? No.

I'm sure where he fits.

I doubt the Saints would take him after all their off-field 'exploits'.

I'm sure someone will take the risk, I just can't see who.

I suspect he's got as good a chance of staying at Richmond as he does of moving anywhere else tbh. 

god i'm still laughing at this.

Caro they were supposed to walk from us. Not Richmond!

hahahahahah!

I'd love to have the player at Essendon.
If half the stories about him are true, I don't want the person anywhere near the club.

Yep, unfortunately Dusty is a bad egg, Richmond banned him from going near certain mates back in Castlemaine. He was a Bomber supporter growing up as was most of his family on his mothers side. He can play but a big risk

isnt his manager a former board member from carlton???

very big news either way!

that draft is cursed

#1 scully (gone)

#2 trengove (asada investgation)

#3 martin (gone)

#4 morabito (knee's)

#5 cunnington (has to play for north)

#6 rohan (broken leg)

keep going:

Butcher and Moore (Port) Butcher injured most of this year and fair bit of last year. Haven't seen much of Moore

Melksham at 10

Gysberts (gone, twice)

Lucas at 12 (LOL)

15: Howard. How many games has he played?

16: Pittard. Injury Prone

17: Menzel. 4th knee reco

we can turn him around. he turned a big corner this year. was always going to be a year of recovery from his problems. nothing wrong with that.

we need a player of his ilk. we have jobe who can actually stand up in a tackle and shrug tackles in our midfield. no one else comes close.

when the heat is on, the best teams have these players.

big fan of his abilities.

BRING HIM IN

BRING HIM IN

GOOGS!

Must be frustrating dealing with a prima donna who finds it harder to ink a deal than ink his face!

Dyson and a second rounder sounds about right…

Lethal boot field passing, would love that ability in our side, but no, pass on attitude.

*signs with Essendon*