Dustin martin quits richmond

Got Carlton written all over him. 

Straight swap for Eddie Betts?

He'll fit right in with Robertson.

Most over rated player in the comp.

Bet tigers management breathing a leigh of relief

isnt his manager a former board member from carlton???

very big news either way!

that draft is cursed

#1 scully (gone)

#2 trengove (asada investgation)

#3 martin (gone)

#4 morabito (knee's)

#5 cunnington (has to play for north)

#6 rohan (broken leg)

keep going:

Butcher and Moore (Port) Butcher injured most of this year and fair bit of last year. Haven't seen much of Moore

Melksham at 10

Gysberts (gone, twice)

Lucas at 12 (LOL)

15: Howard. How many games has he played?

16: Pittard. Injury Prone

17: Menzel. 4th knee reco

I've posted previously (old forum) about that draft and Melksham and Melksham will end up being a lot, lot better than nearly the lot of those who went before him in that draft.

If you did that Top 10 right now based on actual performances, it would be Martin #1, Melksham & Cunnington to split #2 & #3.

Both those two may be then trumped by the following who were picked outside the Top 10:  Talia (Crows), Jetta (Swans), Fyfe (the best of the lot IMO), Bastinac, Carlilse.

And then from the Rookie draft:  Barlow, Howlett, Crameri, Casboult, Podsiadly, Zach Tuohy - Dons & Blues did very well.

Got Carlton written all over him. 

Straight swap for Eddie Betts?

He'll fit right in with Robertson.

There is no way a guy that talented doesn't get snapped up straight away. 

The Blues are renowned for their 'cheque book football'. 

The Pies are also comfortable having players of questionable character and players with criminal histories inhabiting their playing list. 

Both clubs are also in contention so would be more open to such a move than others who are further away. 

I'd love to have the player at Essendon.
If half the stories about him are true, I don't want the person anywhere near the club.

Yep, unfortunately Dusty is a bad egg, Richmond banned him from going near certain mates back in Castlemaine. He was a Bomber supporter growing up as was most of his family on his mothers side. He can play but a big risk

He was at Windy Hill on Sat watching the EDL GF actually. Maybe he was checking out the facilities? You know -The Reynolds and Hird Stands, The C. Wilson dungeon and performance clinic etc.

I'd love to have the player at Essendon.
If half the stories about him are true, I don't want the person anywhere near the club.

Yep, unfortunately Dusty is a bad egg, Richmond banned him from going near certain mates back in Castlemaine. He was a Bomber supporter growing up as was most of his family on his mothers side. He can play but a big risk

He was at Windy Hill on Sat watching the EDL GF actually. Maybe he was checking out the facilities? You know -The Reynolds and Hird Stands, The C. Wilson dungeon and performance clinic etc.

Just as long as he stays out of the office fridge.

I hate selfish, tattooed, bad haircut, loose cannon types.

But I'd take Martin in a heartbeat.

He is an absolute gun.

I want to know what the rumors are about him, I’m in canberra and don’t hear much footy gossip.

No

If he quits he no longer is a richmond person so why trade...is it not the same as when Ball left Stkilda and McPhee left us...they walked into the draft

Except McPhee the scumbag did it after list lodgement.

How can this be? If you lock your list in and lodge, shouldn't he have been contracted?

Yeah that doesn't sound right anymore. Whatever he did it was scumbag-like. Held off signing until the very last minute so we never sought any trades or anything like that and then decided not to sign.

and then before he retired he signed a one(??) year deal with Freo. And then retired.

No

2nd.

Would fit in well at West Coast...

If he quits he no longer is a richmond person so why trade...is it not the same as when Ball left Stkilda and McPhee left us...they walked into the draft

Except McPhee the scumbag did it after list lodgement.

How can this be? If you lock your list in and lodge, shouldn't he have been contracted?

Yeah that doesn't sound right anymore. Whatever he did it was scumbag-like. Held off signing until the very last minute so we never sought any trades or anything like that and then decided not to sign.

and then before he retired he signed a one(??) year deal with Freo. And then retired.

There's multiple list lodgements every year - not all of them are before trade week.  We assumed he was going to sign on, so didn't look around for a trade for him.  Then he decided to leave after trade week.  He simply refused to sign with us, walked into the draft, and got picked up by Freo.  We simply had no alternative to replacing him with pick 1 zillion in the draft, buggered if I can remember who it turned out to be.

Garlett, Martin and Didak. Yes please.

They could be like the anti-leadership group.

Yes.  We need our own Rat Pack.

Lets face it. We couldn't do any worse in the press than we did this year. Get it done.

Hopefully the beginning of a no Dickheads policy. Which might put Jake King and Jack Reiwoldt in trouble...

You lot should pick him up. He knows his way around substances of dubious nature, plus his dad could probably bring a bit of colour and light to your club.

How is this bloke not banned yet? I've been banned for a week in the past for simply disagreeing with someone's view yet this bell-end, who doesn't end support Essendon, gets free reign?
36317d1341496064-playtv-2-02-not-working

If you've followed my career closely, as I'm sure you have, you'll find I do get banned from time to time. Also, shut up. That's why.

This is your career? Kudos

Not worth the money he's asking for and not worth trouble we will be asking for.

Lets face it. We couldn't do any worse in the press than we did this year. Get it done.

With what exactly? A third and forth rounder?
We have literally nothing they would be intetested in that we have to offer (only players that are off limits).