Dustin martin quits richmond

Dont want him anywhere near the club, deadset loser.

When he first signed at Richmond he had to move in with Cotchin because he didnt know how to pay his phone bill. The club still has to remind him each week to pay the rent and other bills thats how thick he is. Chocco picks him up for training to guarantee that he actually rocks up.

Too much maintenance and thats without his other alledged activities

Not worth the money he's asking for and not worth trouble we will be asking for.

Based on what everyone seems to be worried about, the Tiges have done an amazing job keeping his alleged antics out of the spotlight. 

Get him for freaks sake.

I suspect Martin and his manager already have a "substantial" offer in front of them if they are announcing this now

Yeah I tend to agree, I think it's just about a done deal and I bet it's malthouse

Not worth the money he's asking for and not worth trouble we will be asking for.

Based on what everyone seems to be worried about, the Tiges have done an amazing job keeping his alleged antics out of the spotlight. 

The focus of the media has been elsewhere this year, you might have noticed...

If it's not performance-enhancing, it's not news.

Apparently Melbourne parting with their sudden monetary windfall and pick 2. 

Tweeted on the weekend that he was hanging out with Daniel Connors.  If that's not a middle finger to Richmond, i don't know what is.

BRINGS X-FACTOR BY THE KILO!! YACHTS ON THE REG! NECK TATTS! WOOOO!

So can we safely assume a deal's been done with GWS? Seem to be the most likely due to having the most hand with their draft picks

So can we safely assume a deal's been done with GWS? Seem to be the most likely due to having the most hand with their draft picks

Not necessarily - HS reporting Roos been talking Martin's manager in the past week and the Demons may take him with Draft pick #2

Not necessarily - HS reporting Roos been talking Martin's manager in the past week and the Demons may take him with Draft pick #2

Oh Melbourne, you so crazy.

Tweeted on the weekend that he was hanging out with Daniel Connors.  If that's not a middle finger to Richmond, i don't know what is.

Also tweeted that he was hanging out with Tom Hislop, which could be construed as a big middle finger to us.

(I'm sure that wasn't how it was intended, but I reckon we'll take it that way regardless...)

do. not. want.

trouble.

I only don’t want him if we can’t have him.

If the Demons DO give up pick 2 for him, the Tigers will be laughing all the way to the bank. 

Oh Melbourne, you so crazy.

Ruthless by Roosey if true.
Keep him under control (with the help of the AFL and wilson) and in 2 years he's somebody else's problem.

Cant see Roos wanting him, whats he going to shorten his name to??

"Martiny??"

Nah can't see it happening. 

Cant see Roos wanting him, whats he going to shorten his name to??

"Martiny??"

Nah can't see it happening. 

Can be done: Dusty. Back on the table.

I suspect Martin and his manager already have a "substantial" offer in front of them if they are announcing this now

Yeah I tend to agree, I think it's just about a done deal and I bet it's malthouse

I wouldn't be surprised, Mick likes the bad boys and seems to control and hide their Fark ups well!   We are a bit too conservative at Essendon for Dustin Martin IMO.