Dustin martin quits richmond

Bad haircut and bad tatts.

Looks are important.

Dont want.

Tweeted on the weekend that he was hanging out with Daniel Connors.  If that's not a middle finger to Richmond, i don't know what is.

Also tweeted that he was hanging out with Tom Hislop, which could be construed as a big middle finger to us.

(I'm sure that wasn't how it was intended, but I reckon we'll take it that way regardless...)

Explains why he at Windy Hill on the weekend - Hislop would have been playing for Aberfeldie in the EDFL GF.

What a trio: Martin, Connors, Hislop

I so hope he goes to Melbourne, would be gold!

If he quits he no longer is a richmond person so why trade...is it not the same as when Ball left Stkilda and McPhee left us...they walked into the draft

Except McPhee the scumbag did it after list lodgement.

How can this be? If you lock your list in and lodge, shouldn't he have been contracted?

Yeah that doesn't sound right anymore. Whatever he did it was scumbag-like. Held off signing until the very last minute so we never sought any trades or anything like that and then decided not to sign.

and then before he retired he signed a one(??) year deal with Freo. And then retired.

There's multiple list lodgements every year - not all of them are before trade week.  We assumed he was going to sign on, so didn't look around for a trade for him.  Then he decided to leave after trade week.  He simply refused to sign with us, walked into the draft, and got picked up by Freo.  We simply had no alternative to replacing him with pick 1 zillion in the draft, buggered if I can remember who it turned out to be.

Hardingham. We had traded up to a pick in the early 30's (Long) and were obviously going to finish at that, three picks all pretty good. McPhee then buggered off after list lodgement whatever and so we ended up taking Kyle in the PSD as we had a senior spot free.

BUT ROOSY STARTED THE NO ■■■■■■■■ POLICY.

So can we safely assume a deal's been done with GWS? Seem to be the most likely due to having the most hand with their draft picks

Not necessarily - HS reporting Roos been talking Martin's manager in the past week and the Demons may take him with Draft pick #2

Cant see Roos wanting him, whats he going to shorten his name to??

"Martiny??"

Nah can't see it happening. 

Can be done: Dusty. Back on the table.

too clever for Roos. Dussy or Martsy.

p.s all the people calling him a gun seem to be forgetting that he applies his gun ability to one quarter every three weeks and is jogging about hole in the defense the rest of the time.

If he quits he no longer is a richmond person so why trade...is it not the same as when Ball left Stkilda and McPhee left us...they walked into the draft

Except McPhee the scumbag did it after list lodgement.

How can this be? If you lock your list in and lodge, shouldn't he have been contracted?

Yeah that doesn't sound right anymore. Whatever he did it was scumbag-like. Held off signing until the very last minute so we never sought any trades or anything like that and then decided not to sign.

and then before he retired he signed a one(??) year deal with Freo. And then retired.

There's multiple list lodgements every year - not all of them are before trade week.  We assumed he was going to sign on, so didn't look around for a trade for him.  Then he decided to leave after trade week.  He simply refused to sign with us, walked into the draft, and got picked up by Freo.  We simply had no alternative to replacing him with pick 1 zillion in the draft, buggered if I can remember who it turned out to be.

I'm pretty sure that was Hardingham in the PSD

Maybe Richmond decided they would only offer him a poor contract in the hope that he would leave.

BUT ROOSY STARTED THE NO ■■■■■■■■ POLICY.

Don't forget He also started the 'Quick Cash Injection for my Superannuation' Coaching Policy.

Maybe Richmond decided they would only offer him a poor contract in the hope that he would leave.

I like this theory.

Don't forget that his manager, Raph Carr, is the same guy that manages Vanessa Amerosi, Richard Wilkins and Travis Cloke.

isnt his manager a former board member from carlton???
very big news either way!
that draft is cursed
#1 scully (gone)
#2 trengove (asada investgation)
#3 martin (gone)
#4 morabito (knee's)
#5 cunnington (has to play for north)
#6 rohan (broken leg)

keep going:
Butcher and Moore (Port) Butcher injured most of this year and fair bit of last year. Haven't seen much of Moore
Melksham at 10
Gysberts (gone, twice)
Lucas at 12 (LOL)
15: Howard. How many games has he played?
16: Pittard. Injury Prone
17: Menzel. 4th knee reco

Carlisle is the best player in this draft IMO.

that draft is cursed
#1 scully (gone)
#3 martin (gone)
#4 morabito (knee's)
#6 rohan (broken leg)

keep going:
Butcher and Moore (Port) Butcher injured most of this year and fair bit of last year. Haven't seen much of Moore
Melksham at 10
Gysberts (gone, twice)
Lucas at 12 (LOL)

Including Carlise we have the best 2 in that draft!

just on melk his season highlight reel up on bombertv is awesome. still has plenty of upside and things to work on. really looking forward to seeing what he produces next year.

that draft is cursed
#1 scully (gone)
#3 martin (gone)
#4 morabito (knee's)
#6 rohan (broken leg)

keep going:
Melksham at 10
Gysberts (gone, twice)
Lucas at 12 (LOL)

Including Carlise we have the best 2 in that draft!

nat fyfe says hi

Fyfe > Carlisle. its really not close atm.

Hahahahaha Hahahaha Dustin Partin

Thats garbage. Attention seeking garbage.

Daniel Connors on twitter calling Richmond supporters "flogs" for their criticism of Martin. 

They sure know how to pick 'em at Tigerland.

Nathan Fyfe yeah?

we talking about the same Fyfe?

the guy who will likely finish top 5 in brownlow votes and had the highest brownlow votes per game last year?

that Fyfe isnt better than Carlisle right now?

Nathan Fyfe yeah?
we talking about the same Fyfe?
the guy who will likely finish top 5 in brownlow votes and had the highest brownlow votes per game last year?

that Fyfe isnt better than Carlisle right now?

Nat Fyfe is a gun. Definitely best of that draft for mine.