Dustin martin quits richmond

So Melbourne wouldn’t use pick 2 on him 4 years ago, but now as an over rated, inconsistent, trouble making, money hungry thug, they will use pick 2 on him?

LOL at anybody who gives up something substantial for this guy or even matches his expected 600k a year salary.

Has got Fev 2 written all over him.

Has got Fev 2 written all over him.

Which would make it even more LOLworthy if Brisbane pick him up...

Martin leaving becomes an even bigger problem if Conca leaves - no word from the Tigers means they are no closer to signing him.

Martin leaving becomes an even bigger problem if Conca leaves - no word from the Tigers means they are no closer to signing him.

Conca is going to be a gun.

Martin leaves is it - Cash for Conca? a Captain for Carlton? A new Crim for Collingwood? Cocaine in Cabramatta or just Cathartic for Cotchin?

Martin leaves is it - Cash for Conca? a Captain for Carlton? A new Crim for Collingwood? Cocaine in Cabramatta or just Cathartic for Cotchin?

Or Bandidos in Sombreros at Essendon?

So can we safely assume a deal's been done with GWS? Seem to be the most likely due to having the most hand with their draft picks

Not necessarily - HS reporting Roos been talking Martin's manager in the past week and the Demons may take him with Draft pick #2

Cant see Roos wanting him, whats he going to shorten his name to??

"Martiny??"

Nah can't see it happening. 

Can be done: Dusty. Back on the table.

too clever for Roos. Dussy or Martsy.

p.s all the people calling him a gun seem to be forgetting that he applies his gun ability to one quarter every three weeks and is jogging about hole in the defense the rest of the time.

Martini?

Or Bandidos in Sombreros at Essendon?

Was hoping for some more Alliteration (Cartels of Cancun?) but this is very direct.

Fyfe > Carlisle. its really not close atm.

Thats garbage. Attention seeking garbage.
Nathan Fyfe yeah?
we talking about the same Fyfe?
the guy who will likely finish top 5 in brownlow votes and had the highest brownlow votes per game last year?
that Fyfe isnt better than Carlisle right now?
Nat Fyfe is a gun. Definitely best of that draft for mine.
By the length of the straight. Pearce Hanley is pretty handy too for the last player selected (as a promoted international rookie). If you include that year's rookie draft, Barlow would have pretty strong claims to being next best behind Fyfe on output, but being a key position player, Carlisle would have more value.

So can we safely assume a deal's been done with GWS? Seem to be the most likely due to having the most hand with their draft picks

Not necessarily - HS reporting Roos been talking Martin's manager in the past week and the Demons may take him with Draft pick #2

Cant see Roos wanting him, whats he going to shorten his name to??

"Martiny??"

Nah can't see it happening. 

Can be done: Dusty. Back on the table.

too clever for Roos. Dussy or Martsy.

p.s all the people calling him a gun seem to be forgetting that he applies his gun ability to one quarter every three weeks and is jogging about hole in the defense the rest of the time.

Martini?

Martoutie

no thanks

pass

Fyfe > Carlisle. its really not close atm.

Thats garbage. Attention seeking garbage.
Nathan Fyfe yeah?
we talking about the same Fyfe?
the guy who will likely finish top 5 in brownlow votes and had the highest brownlow votes per game last year?
that Fyfe isnt better than Carlisle right now?
Nat Fyfe is a gun. Definitely best of that draft for mine.
By the length of the straight. Pearce Hanley is pretty handy too for the last player selected (as a promoted international rookie). If you include that year's rookie draft, Barlow would have pretty strong claims to being next best behind Fyfe on output, but being a key position player, Carlisle would have more value.

Go back and watch the first half of this year, was the All Australian CHB when the season turned, is Fyfe better at the moment? Yeh probably, but you claimed it wasn't even close, so yeh I maintain its a garbage post.

We are no chance unless we trade a very good player for a very good player

Oh wait Crameri to WB, DM to Essendon and pick 4 to Richmond?

Doggies seem desperate for Crameri

Crameri for Pick 4.

Sure.

Why not...

Robbo reckons Martin wants $550, if crameri is getting $450, offload someone and spend the $550 on Martin.

I reckon the Tigers have played it well here.

They came out this morning and said "Martin has walked".

They could have tried to keep it quiet or play out the negotaitions in public (like Crameri's). Instead they put it out for public debate and public executioner and as a result he has been hammered.

Dustin battered and bruised has now retreated and I reckon the tigers are a shot at retaining him.

Seems like a top bloke and good role model

Crameri for Pick 4.

Sure.

Why not...

Rather DM than pick 4......you know what you are getting and we are closer to winning a flag and need a quick. built midfielder

Robbo reckons Martin wants $550, if crameri is getting $450, offload someone and spend the $550 on Martin.

Even if we wanted him (and based on his off-field exploits, we definitely do not want him) he has no leverage to choose where he goes unless its via the PSD. 

Once in the PSD it is basically just a bidding war and the first club that has the money to meet the terms wins. 

That club will not be us. 

Tweets <a data-ipb='nomediaparse'  class="" href='https://twitter.com/DustinMartin4/with_replies'>All</a> / <a data-ipb='nomediaparse'  class="" href='https://twitter.com/DustinMartin4'>No replies</a>
  1. Been made regarding my future

2. . The claims that I have walked out on the Richmond Football Club are totally incorrect. I can tell you that at this time, no decision has

3. I won't make lightly. I want to make it clear that I appreciate everyone's patience in allowing me the time to make this decision.

4. purely by me, together with my family. As you can understand, this is a very important decision for myself and my family and one that

5. Ralph Carr to request an extension of time from Richmond, to allow me to fully consider the options about my future. This decision was made

6. There have been a lot of conflicting stories going around about myself and the Richmond Footy Club. At the weekend, I asked my manager