Early changes for Weagles

Jamar is playing the TBC role for mine. Trialing playing two rucks, and its working. He stays.

We look such a better team with a second forward target after JOE. Mitch is a good third forward.

Having Fanta buzzing around there actually gives us a workable forward line.

Would love to see Yestin slot in for a game or two, perhaps for Stokes?

Who drops out for SMACK and/or Dea?

Ashby/Gleeson may be unlucky.

I just can’t see how he could possibly play with Jamar, Looney and Joe in the side. And like you said, Jamar was very solid. I can see the argument that Mckernan may be a better option at Subiaco oval though, especially sans Naitanui. Could you drop Jamar though? Would be very harsh!

Why is pazza dropping Bird every week?

Do you think he’s not heard the word?

Out: Domain Stadium
In: Etihad Stadium

I'd be playing smack over Jamar next game. Big ground and lots of running are not good for the big Russian.

Langford, Lav, Redman, Eades all in contention. Dea to return.

I really want to see how our forward line will go with two players who have pace, skill and goal sense. Eades in for me.

You really think Eades is in contention?

Open my eyes and RISE LIKE YEAST

Out. Umpires who have NFI

Now there is an oxymoron

I'd be playing smack over Jamar next game. Big ground and lots of running are not good for the big Russian.

I really want to see how our forward line will go with two players who have pace, skill and goal sense. Eades in for me.

I just dont understand how people can ask for Eades to come in…
He would probably but in the discussion about being dropped from the VFL team on sat…

You really think Eades is in contention?

Open my eyes and RISE LIKE YEAST

hope he gives the eagles a yeast infection

I would drop Stokes but would understand if his on field coaching is the reason he stays. I am in favour of cutting the apron strings though and dropping Jamar as well and see what Smack can do when he is in form and fighting for his career.

An interesting aside is he could be up against Giles, the man he kept out of the Essendon senior side.

In Laverde Dea
Out Hams Ashby

OUT: Stokes / Jerrett / Ashby / Jamar / Hams

IN: Mckenna / Laverde / Smack / Dea / Langford

OUT: Stokes / Jerrett / Ashby / Jamar

IN: Mckenna / Laverde / Smack / Dea

Not sure why you would have Laverde in hes been just ok. Langford possibly in not sure why he was out. Why have Jackson out hes been better. Smack for Jamar yes

In what universe does Ashby go out? He had one terrible kick and one pretty hot handball. Other than that competed well for first game back in the big leagues and someone we’re trying to make a call on. Bizarre.

Given the bye Francis won’t be ready for WCE. Plus if you’re not wanting him to debut v St Kilda you have no sense of theatre. Leave him out.

Smack Connor Langford Laverde all knocking on the door. In that order. IMO. Whether they fit or not I don’t know.

In - ■■■■■■■■ eagles fans,THE VIC

Don’t care about Team for Perth, but after this play all the boys for the rest of the year

Walla Hartley Francis
Gleeson Ambrose Ashby
Zaka Zerret Long
Redman Daniher Fanta
Brown Laverde Edwardes

Leuenburger Langford Parish

Inter: Hams Eades McKenna Smack

Emerg: Goddard, Cooney, Bags

Sure they will probably get smashed, but it will do us good for next year.

OUT: Stokes / Jerrett / Ashby / Jamar / Hams

IN: Mckenna / Laverde / Smack / Dea / Langford

But then who will you bag next game?

Diggers better turn up to this one

Diggers better turn up to this one

Is FRANKLIN playing at the same time?

The Fanta/Yeasty combo!

Bubbling up for goals till the early morn.

In what universe does Ashby go out? He had one terrible kick and one pretty hot handball. Other than that competed well for first game back in the big leagues and someone we're trying to make a call on. Bizarre.

Given the bye Francis won’t be ready for WCE. Plus if you’re not wanting him to debut v St Kilda you have no sense of theatre. Leave him out.

Smack Connor Langford Laverde all knocking on the door. In that order. IMO. Whether they fit or not I don’t know.

Don’t think the “last in/first out” philosophy is that unreasonable in a team that played well. I wouldn’t think you’d be dropping him for anyone other than Dea.

Boooooooo. Gee their supporters are a pack of farkwits.