“Easy” win versus the Gold Coast Sins - discuss

Saad looked ok at the autograph signing this morning.

I feared when Brisbane knocked off the Hawks that we would Essington this game and not take advantage of their loss.

2 Likes

I don’t think there’s any need for high horses and getting down on posters looking for negatives in our game. There were negatives. We could/should’ve won by 10-12 goals and didn’t. Those bombs to the top of the square were poor, our kicking for goal was mostly poor, and we didn’t honour good leads well at all, kicking too high or not kicking to the advantage side. These were things we repeatedly did poorly all night.
The good outweighed the bad for sure, but it’s a thread to analyse all aspects.

6 Likes

Amazing to think that despite how horrible our season has been that two wins against the Dogs and Blues that should have been gimmes would have had us a game from 2nd.

Shattered to not be in the thick of it with the season so even.

1 Like

Not unlike last year - sht losses to sht weaker sides costing us a top 4 spot

1 Like

Exactly what I said to him this morning! Agree that you could see him lifting the team & absolutely deciding that we were going to win.

1 Like

Well done you! I’m sure your comments were appreciated.

Hurley coming to McNeice’s defence - liked by Campbell and Hartley too. Nice to see them back each other up

8 Likes

Worse still, likely to cost us even a finals spot, yet alone thinking about top 4.

The flag is there to be pinched this year despite Richmonds MCG dominance.

Dos metros Pedro

Dio metra Petros

Zwei Meter Peter

2 Likes

I agree.

The delivery forward was terrible. Why do we insist on the chip to the top of the square when it’s congested? What is the purpose? Don’t only like 3 or 4 contested marks get taken per match these days?

1 Like

It wasn’t; my point was last year we played a pretty far from full strength GC.
Albeit they weren’t playing this bad last year (6-14 in 2017, vs 3-12 this year), they still weren’t very good.

I would find the replay of rowing a little boring.

4 Likes

Had to put your oar in, didn’t you?

1 Like

No need to rock the boat, AN.

1 Like

[quote=“Alan_Noonan_10, post:235, topic:13614”]
Had to put your oar in, didn’t you?
[/quote]\

Jus culling it like it is.

1 Like

Well, I appreciate that.
I think I’m done with replying to anyone about football, though.

It’s just no longer pleasant for me.

The good news is I now know what 2 Centimetre Peenis looks like.

1 Like

Lost weight?

2 Likes