“Easy” win versus the Gold Coast Sins - discuss

And then you introduce wings into the equation…

1 Like

Some of the ugliest football I have seen all year.

Everyone in this thread praising a 40 point win when realistically we should have won by 80.

GLOOM4LYFE

You can use the rim as a placeholder for the wings, no dishes!

Get your hand off it. Naughty boy.

At least we weren’t stitched up by the maggots…and we won interstate - again!

Won on the road. By 7 goals. No injuries.

Not terrible.

1 Like

You just can’t please some people. A win is a win. Pleased with the form at the moment. However we do suffer from missing those key forwards. That team with Fantasia, Daniher, and Stringer is seriously good. Not knocking the current forwards as they are competing hard which is all you can ask for, but they don’t have the class of the the three mentioned.

Not sure why Dea is overlooked for Ambrose when fit. I consider him a more natural footballer than Ambrose. And tough as nails.

4 Likes

What do you think is worse…another sh*t Essington scrappy win, or getting into a bath that isn’t hot enough and because it’s already half filled, topping it up won’t really make it hot enough and now it’s too late to drain it… It’s one of the great disappointments in life I can tell you.

1 Like

I’ll just take it slow. I haven’t done it for a long time.

2 Likes

We won. Couldn’t hit the side of a barn with a handful of wheat but we won.

1 Like

It may hurt as first but take it slow and ease into it, maybe light some candles?

1 Like

6 scoring shots to 18 after half time.

Fantasia and Stinger would have kicked 5 each if they were playing hopefuly Fanta is good to go against Freo

Out: Colyer McNeice
In: Fantasia Stewart

B: McKenna Hooker Dea
HB: Goddard Hurley Saad
C: McGrath Heppell Smith
HF: Tippa Stewart Brown
F: Baguley McKernan Fantasia
R: Bellchambers Langford Merrett

I/C: Myers Parish Guelfi Long

I don’t disagree with the comment, but it overlooks how bad our forward entry, and decision making, and finishing was. They would have straightened us up, and polished us up, but seriously, that was a new level of bad.

1 Like

Fair point

Zaka and Raz are our two best kicks I50. We are missing them badly.

1 Like
2 Likes

WTF? Stick to the topic, bathing.

9 Likes

Going by the comments:

1 Like