EFC Website

And the hot chips?

1 Like

There’s no way we could have fit the facilities into Windy Hill. There’s a metric ton of zoning issues when it comes to adding stories, walkways etc. to the buildings in that area. its also surrounded by a highly affluent residential area, a well established primary school and a bowls club who were very hostile towards the club approaching them.

The Hangar was the best possible option to catch up with the rest of the competition. we have heaps of room to expand for the new precinct and then some. We still have Windy Hill and it feels like the club sees it as home for our VFL & VFLW team for the foreseeable future.

3 Likes

I realise this is not an EFC website issue but hopefully somebody can help me out.

When I try to access the AFL.com.au site using Chrome I get the following. Anybody know what is going on? Other sites work and can open AFL in MS Edge.

Is Chrome up to date?

Yep, I think so.

do you have an ad blocker on? I use an ad blocker and this doesn’t happen, but you never know…

They couldn’t get the bowling club to move. Think they owned that area and refused to move

2 Likes

Ctrl f5 and force it to reload it’s content. We don’t have the best internet where I am and it does this coz it’s trying to load so much crap to the screen.
Another option if to use Firefox. Chrome is bloatware and slow these days

1 Like

Has anyone else noticed that since 5 Dec last year, the RSS feed on EFC site doesn’t update?

I can’t even find a way to request them to fix it (the “feedback” link in menu doesn’t seem to do anything)

@Catherine_Lio

I also have a gripe, not about the site but the app.

Apart from the app generally being slow and ■■■■■, which idiot decided that the default way to sort the player list is by surname? It should be by jumper number and it ■■■■■■ me off every time I go there.

Whilst we are having a gripe session, I’ll add one.

I can’t stream video content from the club website to my TV. It’s slow and constantly buffers.

I do not have this problem with any other site or Youtube or Netflix. Its only a problem with the EFC website.

They hate you.

Bits of the site (e.g. videos and photo collections) have intermittently broken in some browsers during recent weeks.

It’s probably worse than I’ve encountered, because sans RSS I pretty much only follow links from here.

1 Like

Have you tried tapping Number at the top of the screen?

1 Like

Yes. But still irritates me that it isn’t sorted by number by default!

2 Likes

What a time to be alive.

5 Likes

Talk about your first World problems. :roll_eyes:

Almost everyone knows the last name of the player they want to look up, but not necessarily their bloody Number. It actually makes perfect sense if you can by any chance step out from your myopic “I want” view.

Is this where one says, .“OK Millennial” :smirk:

2 Likes

There are probably just as many who’d prefer it sorted by haircuts.
Or height.
Fewer, but still the odd one, might prefer sorted by weight.
Or IQ.
You could start with Reimers and work your way up.

1 Like

Sock length.

4 Likes