EFC Website

The top panel on the mobile site that disappears while you’re scrolling but pops back down while you’re trying to read something.

1 Like

When listing a football club’s playing list you sort ot by number. Everyone knows that.

Except the nerds who made the app.

Anyone having trouble loading the club videos? The Amart ad works fine and the video audio works but the main video is black on both its website and app. Has been happening for a couple months now.

1 Like

I have been having trouble for ages too, but I thought it was due to the iPad being 8 years old.

Was thinking of sending an email but the ‘contact us’ link takes you to the main Telstra webpage so not going to bother…

All the AFL sites are controlled by Telstra and the AFL, sadly.

1 Like

Change browser

The site videos absolutely refuse to load on Chrome for me, but when I try them on Firefox or Edge it’s normal

No idea why, cbfd figuring it out

Just tried Firefox but still same problem. Using iPhone

Doesn’t Firefox on the iPhone still use the same browser engine as Safari?

Managed to get the videos on all the browsers to work by deleting all the cookies associated with the site.

Still have no idea how to get the app to work though. Deleted the app along with all its data and then reinstalled it but still same problem…

1 Like

Noticed the link to the Bombershop is now simply ‘Shop’.

Not good enough.

2 Likes

Actually I take that back. Most of the videos still don’t work properly on my phone.

Got it working in my laptop though. Still super annoying. Fkg Telstra

1 Like

Dear EFC, when you upload videos please ensure the sound is maximised. I had to put my ear to the laptop speakers on full volume to just make out the audio on the Legend acceptance speeches. Please make it 5 times louder in future.

3 Likes

As well as the Air Raid siren on match days while you’re at it!!

1 Like

“Lets get loud,lets get loud”

And the music during flash mobs

All of the player profile pics have been updated:

Much earlier than normal.

1 Like

No Tex.
No Martin.
No mention even, much less pictures.
So by the Telstra version of complete, the website is now perfect.

1 Like

As if people still actually use the EFC website.