English Premier League 2018/19

It’s a difficult question. The turnaround when he took over was dramatic, but was it because Solskjaer is great or just the players’ relief at seeing the back of Mourinho? The loss to Arsenal broke their run and now Wolves have knocked them convincingly out of the FA Cup; it will be very interesting to watch how they perform for the rest of the season. If I were Man United, I wouldn’t be making any decisions until the whole season, all competitions, is over.

From reading the reports of the game we sounded like absolute garbage.

Fair play to wolves, sounded like the better team all night

All or nothing on top 4 now

Exactly as I have said all along. I wouldn’t be making any decisions until seasons end. The job is his if we make top 4 or in the unlikely event we win the CL. Failure to grab a CL spot next season would probably mean we are looking elsewhere for a new manager

Yeah Wolves deserved it, we looked flat and disinterested for long stints whilst they were hungry and up for the fight. The score actually flattered us.

Watch the game this morning and loved it. We really are having a fairytale season and I’m loving it.

1 Like

Disappointed

Really had this feeling we’d make it and take it.

And Nah, … Ole’s done enough. The job is his. They are fking mad if they look elsewhere,

But then, we know they are fking mad, soooo, …

Dodged the proverbial bullet today. It’s tough being a Reds fan at the moment. We’re spluttering to the line.

1 Like

Drawn Watford in the Semi. They pantsed us earlier in the year - it’ll be a real contest. We have Arsenal and Man United at home after the break then get to play at Wembley! What a month of football.

Brighton into the semis after beating Millwall on pens. Millwall lead 2-0 in the 88th before Brighton scored 2 in 2 minutes

It could well have been a Swansea v Millwall Semi. That would’ve been something!

1 Like

Very interesting. Absolute LOL when you see Chelsea fly up the chart come around 2004 time. Not surprising that they and the 2 Manchester clubs are top of that list. It’s also very noticeable how Man U were nowhere near the top of it even up until around 2011/12, but their surge up that charts has coincided with their worst period (post-Ferguson). It’s almost like they’ve tried to spend their way to success and it’s not worked at all…

1 Like

Man U aside but it’s easy to see that there is a direct correlation between spending and winning.

Man City really need to put the runs on the board across Europe.

1 Like

Everton beat Chelsea 2-0 at Woodison this morning.

2 Likes

Solskjaer has been given the gig

1 Like

Interesting.

Thought they would have waited until the end of the season.

Maybe they have conceded a top 4 spot?

:+1:

cheers

Awesome another payout incoming!

1 Like

hmm, i would of waited to see if he got top 4. But apart from the FA cup he has pretty much done all he could of

If we couldn’t get Poch, then I’m happy with Ole