English Premier League 2018/19

Guessing Poch committed to either Spurs or Real?

Absolute stupidest time to do it.

1 Like

Yes and no.

Maybe they realise itā€™s going to be tough to make top 4 but are happy with Ole anyway.

It sort of puts it to bed.

I wasnā€™t thinking of that.

They had a great run when he was first appointed and looked on track for top 4. But their most recent games have been not so good. So the question is, Is OGS a good manager who will keep them playing as well as they can with their playing list, or did he just enjoy the normal bounce that often occurs when new manager is appointed? The jury is well and truly out on that one, and I wouldnā€™t have made any appointment until I knew the answer.

Iā€™ve known the answer for ages.

Right call.

Not a lot of great coaches left on the market at the moment and even more so with ZZ decently reappointed back at Real.

Most of my mates are Man U supporters and they are right behind Ole and clearly the club is also.

This might be the solidarity required to get them into top 4 or even challenge in the CL, although that is unlikely.

I think itā€™s a good call.

1 Like

Thatā€™ll change pretty quickly if they lose a couple of games early next season.

2 Likes

I think they are actually getting accustomed to just being a top 5-6 side rather than the best now.

I call them Arsenal supporters to get under their skin :joy:

Heā€™s Unitedā€™s DiMatteo, except he wonā€™t win the CL. Iā€™m glad heā€™s got the job. Had a nice little honeymoon period but thatā€™s all it is.

4 Likes

:roll_eyes: Uh huh, ā€¦

Pool and arsenal fans spend more time talking about United than United fans. Bunch of north Melbourne equivalents you are.

1 Like

HAHAHA!! You Uniturds do the same about us and Citeh. It is a PL discussion thread is it not? As I said, Iā€™m glad Molde got the job.

1 Like

Itā€™s very unusual for any Liverpool fans to still be active in here, post XMas. Normally well and truly hibernating.

Ftfy

At least Reds fans have something to talk about. Manure, on the other hand,ā€¦

2 Likes

Not a good day. Bombers lose and now Iā€™m at London Stadium watching West Hamington looking just as interested and motivated. 0-2 half time against Everton. West Ham fan match day thread plagiarising Blitz.
Pleasant weather tho
https://www.westhamtillidie.com/posts/2019/03/30/match-thread-west-ham-v-everton#/comments

2 Likes

Up for Liverpool v Spurs. Hopefully a good quality game.

Me too but these Monday morning games Melbourne time are killing me.

Yeah, no more after this, just happen to have no work tomorrow.

Liverpool go bang and have come to life here.

1 Like

1-1!

Big final twenty minutes.