English Premier League 2018/19

Liverpool all over them

Almost got them on the counter though

Falling into pace for liverpool

Big second half by Spurs but fwarrrk, given it up in the 90th.

Loris is the worst good goalkeeper in the world. Makes so many mistakes. Cheers Spurs!!!

Sissoko should of put us 2-1 up.
Knew that would bite us in the ā– ā– ā– ā– .

2 Likes

VVD did the right thing there. Knew he was garbage, didnā€™t allow him to lay the ball off and made him shoot, put it in row Z of the Annie Road.

1 Like

What a result. Very pleased to have taken the points. Felt we should have brought Fabhino on earlier once Spurs started dominating in the 2nd half.

2 Likes

Insipid, uninspired, not fit to wear the shirt and one of the worst home games played.
Bombers v Saints?
Hammers v Everton. Great weekend for footy thanks.

2 Likes

Heart in the mouth stuff in the Reds vs Spurs match. Big three points to bank & prolly our most difficult fixture out of the way. Pressure back on City, although they will put Cardiff to the sword at home in their next match. The Gunners have a chance to jump up to third with a win over the Toon.

2 Likes

Now we just need Spurs or United to find some form and take some points off City. Easy enough isnā€™t it?

1 Like

Would say we found form in the second half today.

1 Like

EFA. :wink:

1 Like

Arsenal score from a set piece only for it to be disallowed because a Newcastle defender decided to start flopping around on the ground in the box.

Rubbish decision.

Captain Ramsey scores

1-0

Lacazette with the sealer. Gunners 2-0 at 83ā€™. Good to see them leapfrog up to third & push Manure down to 5th & out of CL action.

5 Likes

Nice to see Arsenal above Spurs where they should be.

5 Likes

I think Arsenal really have improved this season. Last year this game against Newcastle would almost certainly have been a loss or a draw in typical fashion: 75% possession, 15 shots at goal to 2, 5 corners to 1; 0-1 result. All teams have those games occasionally, and weā€™ve had a few this season; but for the past 5+ years theyā€™ve been a constant feature, and this season there have been far fewer.

To this point. Fingers crossed for the remaining games.

1 Like

Itā€™s still by and large Wengerā€™s squad. As long as he gets the chance to get rid of the players that donā€™t fit his system and signs players that do, he should be a success. Must admit I didnā€™t think much of Leno when you first signed him but heā€™s impressed me more and more as the season has worn on. Sokratis has been a good purchase too.

1 Like

No way thatā€™s Wengers squad.

Some of players are the same but Emery has moulded them to his style.

The fact that he picks and chooses when to play Ramsey and Ozil tells me a lot about what Emery has done with the mentality of this squad.

Some accuse Wenger of being stubborn but Iā€™m starting to think he just had no idea.