English Premier League 2018/19

The title is Liverpool’s. They have the easier run home and city have a much harder run home

I see what you are trying to do there :rofl:

1 Like

I helped hook up some tickets for a bloke I vaguely know, so now I’m very, very much invested in hoping Liverpool choke.

Tickets for what?

Who cares?

I am sending HAPs a big packet of mochi soon.

■■■■■■■ Mo !

3 Likes

3-1 in the end, conceded an early goal, very much off the pace until Keita’s equaliser, a timely first LFC goal. Happy that Mo broke his scoring drought, hopefully they start flying in, and Hendo ensured the 3 point with a well worked move with Bobby. Top again, City don’t play this week due to the FA Cup.

3 Likes

Liverpool and Essendon win within 24 hours. I never could have asked for more.

Great resilience but we have to start games better.

7 Likes

Incredible 24 hours. I’m hungover AF. Dons win against the odds & then the Reds find the winning goal with 10 mins left. Weekend set up perfectly. :grinning:

4 Likes

Worth waking up early for.

4 Likes

Set alarm for 4am to get up. Couldn’t do it after a massive week. But the result was a lovely surprise to wake up to. Busy day of watching two relays from Friday night footy is now on the cards.

1 Like

Enjoy, mate.

Wait until you see the Salah run and goal. Took on the responsibility and delivered the goods.

1 Like

Strachan has lost it.

Diego Costa red carded this morning for apparently saying “I st on your fking mother” to the ref :joy:

This guy has a few screws loose!

I sit on your faking mother? WTF?

1 Like

Gunners on the road, eh?

■■■■■■ wolves. 2-0 up with 11 to play and lost 3-2 AET.

shattering

1 Like

Disappointing loss to Everton over night.

From all reports only the keeper played to their best level.

Sokratis out for the next two matches will hurt.

Especially with that muppet Mustafi farking up everything that comes his way!

ead wolves

1 Like

Normal Arsenal service resumed. We seem to have a knack for bringing out the best in opposition goalkeepers.

Hopefully we’ll bounce back but not to get at least a draw is very disappointing.

1 Like