English Premier League 2018/19

Saw it out in the end, kept the clean sheet. That was less nervy than some of our most recent games.

1 Like

Chelsea losing pretty much puts them out of top 4 considerations.

They have to win Europa now to make Champions league.

Unless Arsenal slip up.
Chelsea are still well in the mix with our tough run home. Will come down to Arsenal or Chelsea for the last spot

What a peach from Salah! Goal of the year.

3 Likes

Nah, I think it’s out of Arsenal and Man U.

You play them at home and I expect you will win that.

That leaves them with three tricky games to get enough points to hold on.

That ball looked like it was gaining speed as it hit the top corner. Outstanding strike.

3 Likes

I don’t get where City is going to drop points except maybe Liverpool even then maybe just a draw

The Reds & City don’t meet again. City still have Spurs, United, Burnley & the Foxes to deal with. Hoping for a loss or draw from one of those games & the Reds to win their remaining games.

2 Likes

City don’t have Liverpool again. Liverpool won’t drop another point and I can see City maybe dropping one game which will be the difference.
Reckon Spurs will get a draw with City which will decide the title

2 Likes

That Salah goal was superb.

1 Like
4 Likes

Thx for sharing, RB. Freaky stuff. :clap:

1 Like

God love him, but Jamie Carragher’s commentary in Liverpool games is nothing more than barracking. Shouldn’t be on air for Reds matches

1 Like

I love when he trolls former United players, though. :rofl:

1 Like

Carragher never has anything good to say about Arsenal either.

He’s as biased as they come.

He crawls back into his hole pretty quickly whenever the United players ask him about his medals though :rofl:

1 Like

He usually ignores them. And continues to troll. He is a massive sheet-stirrer. Agree with Smooth that he is way too biased to call Reds games.

Him and Neville are good value with their analysis pre and post-game, but keep him away from the play-by-play.

2 Likes

This.
Both are excellent pre game analysts

Auba gets the Gunners underway at Watford

0-1