English Premier League 2018/19

Doesn’t suit us at all, but it’s all part of the game. We’ve had our chances.

Gini! Reds 1-0. Need another one to calm the nerves.

Good, mature win that one. Liverpool of years past would have bottled that.

1 Like

Fell asleep and woke up for the final 10. Milner pen secured a 2-0 win away. Expected a tough game given Cardiff still have a lot to play for avoiding relegation. Job done, clean sheet.

As I said, City play absolute dump in their final 4 games. Manchester United are not worthy to be on the same pitch as them. Turned over 4-0 by a bang average Everton who have nothing to play for. LOL!!

2 Likes

Only hope is that its a derby, and anything can happen. If ManU have any pride in their jumper, they will want to bounce back. They’ll be torched in the press all week.

2 Likes

Classic, classic Arsenington.

1 Like

Just want to give a special shout out to Crystal Palace.

After reading that score with my morning coffee - you’ve already made my day.

6 Likes

Yep, we’d have cocked that up in seasons past. Just need united to help us out

2-2 between Chelsea and Burnley this morning…

No one wants a spot in the CL by the looks.

2 Likes

Hoping we still do.
Will let you know after tomorrow’s game.

As rubbish as we are, you just know we will lift for city

We will take at least a point off them and then go back to playing like garbage for the last few games

Shocking loss for the Gunners.

With two away games against Wolves and the Foxes to come I think our only hope of top 4 is United and Chelsea tripping over themselves rather than us winning our way to top 4 ugh.

1 Like

You should beat Wolves who are in poor form at the moment. 7th place finish is out of reach the way they are playing so I can see the season just winding down for a mid table finish without much fanfare for them.

Spurs leave it very late to score the winner. Fully deserved as Brighton offered nothing and it was pretty much a Spurs shooting gallery all game

1 Like

Thank you Eriksen.

1 Like

Big result at both ends of the table. Vital 3 points for Spurs and their CL ambitions, but for Brighton they are still vulnerable to being relegated. Just 3 points from the drop, although they do have superior goal difference to Cardiff.

Southampton scores the fastest PL goal on record, Shane Long taking just 6 seconds to open the scoring against Watford. That was enough for the 3 points and another step closer to safety for Saints.

COYS!

1 Like

Think Watford got an equaliser.

1 Like

6 seconds, wow.

Edit: 7.69