English Premier League 2018/19

Lol… smooth tuned out after 8 seconds…

2 Likes

89th minute. I thought the game was over!!

1 Like

C’mon Wolves!

So so conflicted for today’s game…

Derby Day. Dawn Service. Brekky at the RSL. Two Up and Two many Beers, A Day game.

Big Day. :no_mouth:

Go you Devils. Set it up for a Good one.

Now ffs a united don’t concede an early goal - sick.of city getting early goals and cruising to a win.

Go Wolves.

Hell, 3-0!

■■■ Pogbas first touch today has been Lukaku level bad.

1 Like

Not a bad first half.

Seem to lose their fkn minds when they get in with a chance though still.:roll_eyes:

Catch ya title - was nice while it lasted :wave:

Bernardo Silva scores, Aguero nearly made it 2 a minute later and then Lingard misses a glaring chance for an equaliser.

David De Gea is the Spanish Mignolet. Getting beaten near post. Absolute dud. 2-0 City. Game over. Hope United get beaten 6-0 so I can at least laugh at them now…

No appetite for CL action from Manure & the Gunners for that matter.

Pinning all my hopes on the Clarets fighting out a draw with City at Turf Moor next week. City won’t drop either of their two final games vs the Foxes & Brighton.

Man City did everything within their power to hand Liverpool the title this season but Liverpool absolutely bottled it.

With three games to go there is probably another twist to come but Liverpool just don’t deserve it.

Draws kill you in this league and after the new year period Liverpool went on a draw spree!

I feel for VVD the most. He has been a colossus this season and deserves better.

Not sure how being on target for 97 points is bottling a season and undeserving of the title.

2 Likes

They were up by 10 points at one stage.

The title should be theirs.

Sheesh, you guys know this is the same team that lost 4-0 to ■■■■■■■ Everton. We weren’t going to suddenly beat a team who has won their last 8 or whatever just to appease Poo fans.

Still 3 games left, City still have to play Brighton who nearly took a point from Spurs and drew 2-2 with Chelsea at Stamford bridge

2 Likes

It was never 10 points as City had a game in hand. We’ve over achieved this year if anything. Last year we were the unluckiest team according to an article I read. Reckon we have been the luckiest team this year with some absolutely jammy wins.

3 Likes

You may have been lucky to be in front at the new year but you shot yourself in the foot afterward.

It is effectively a two team comp this year with all of Spurs, Arsenal, Chelsea and Man U being just average. Admittedly some of the mid table teams have stepped up this year though.

I hate seeing a plastic club like Man City win.