English Premier League 2018/19

Huddersfield make it 1-1. Spurs and Arsenal fans cheer. Chelsea looking alright at 2-0.

CHONG!! nearly, .

Then again Pog, so close FARRRK!

Get a Goal ffs!!

Huddersfield will be shattered to have missed out on the 3 points against that mid table mob.

2 Likes

Fk me, … I truly can’t believe this last 2 weeks.

It’s as if they WANTED to miss out on top 4. :thinking:

Ole won’t get past Christmas next season unless he clears out the majority of that toxic squad.

How young is captain of our side and plays every game is one of the most bewildering things I have ever seen in sport

Both us and Arsenal didn’t deserve to play CL football.
Clean the whole lot out and start from fresh

What a crazy season, I thought ManU and Arsenal would win leading to an exciting weekend next week. Who’d have thought it’d be done and dusted before it began. Hopefully The title race goes down to the wire

Hopefully your team lays down for Liverpool with nothing really to left to play for.

2 Likes

Can see us getting past Valencia but I don’t think we can beat Chelsea.

No Champions league again unfortunately.

I don’t think they will. Nuno subbed on our reserve goalkeeper against Fulham this week in extra time as I think they intend to go in with a full squad. If Leicester beat Man City, we will go in strong to try and secure 7th.

Hopefully a blessing in disguise missing CL. If that doesn’t force change nothing will

Conor Coady own goal in the 90th minute would be lovely! He still is a massive Reds fan.

1 Like

Where are the likes of Ozil mouthing off about Spurs today?

Need make up 8 goals on goal difference.

1 Like

You have been keeping that one in your back pocket for a while Noonan :rofl:

It’s not just your taste in movies or your distaste for Darcy P that make me loathe every fibre of your being.

I do exempt @Shelton10 from my utter contempt for Arsenal. It almost seems that your contempt for Spurs is greater than your love for the ■■■■’n’all.

1 Like

Its not contempt Noonan its pity.

I hope some day Spurs can become a real football side.

1 Like

He’s given up a couple this year- he does speak fondly of his former club. Who knows? :wink:

1 Like

I see so many parallels between the Gunners and the Bombers, the greatest being their constant history of building expectations to the highest level, then consistently falling at major hurdles.

1 Like

Wait, so we’re not celebrating Totteringham day??

Damn it!

2 Likes

I have kept it together recently, however, I will struggle to sleep this evening. Tie up loose ends, Brendan, and get the job done.

1 Like