English Premier League 2018/19

Kompany’s goal was a belter. I watched the Manchester City amazon doco and it’s pretty good. They follow Kompany around and he’s a top bloke.

True but as pointed out Liverpool already has the 3rd highest ever Premier League points tally of all time with a game to play. It’s just crazy how good City are in the league.

Rumours going around that Pogba doesn’t want to play in the Europa League. Trying to force a move to Real Madrid.

Sounds very petulant given if he turned up all season he probably would be playing Champions League.

1 Like

The biggest issue for Man Utd is the contract Sanchez signed. He’s on about £400K a week. DeGea wants at least that to stay, Pogba also asking for that even though he’s already lazy, overpaid and overrated. Rashford wants £200K a week. DDG only has one year left on his deal so unless he signs a new contract they will want to sell to mitigate the risk of him leaving on a free in 12 months time.

1 Like

Pogba is well and truly gone and Sanchez will be shipped off to whoever will take him.

But you’ll probably still have to pay half his wages.

At least

1 Like

so pretty much sounds exactly like pogba then

1 Like

And?
Small change for United.
If someone doesn’t want to be there pay them out and send them packing. I couldn’t care less if the whole squad was shipped out in the offseason if they don’t want to be at the club

Gary nev had a go at woodward.

guys a bigger charlatan than skipworth

Wasn’t he your avatar once?

if we’re pointing out avatars go back to your R loser.

Make me

Hoping to be in London for the next season or two. Praying Arsenal can somehow scrape through to the Champions League via Europa.

1 Like

Maybe not trophy-less after all…

2 Likes

Amazing. Made even better by the barca fans crying after LOL.

1 Like

Chelsea lost their appeal and will now be banned from the next 2 transfer windows. If Hazard leaves I think they will really struggle in both the EPL and CL

3 Likes

Chelsea have like 100 players on their books on loan don’t they?

Also Spurs have just made a CL final without having spent a cent in two transfer windows.

Don’t think it will matter as much as people think.

1 Like

All it’s there for is an additional revenue stream. Produce players, sell them onto other clubs. They have a number of them on loan at Vitesse Arnhem in Holland. They might actually have to call some of them up.

Spurs have a decent core group. Chelsea lose Hazard plus one or two others and they are in strife. Most of their loanees are average

1 Like