English Premier League 2018/19

Wolves almost then.

Brighton with a free kick on target on the half but Ederson dealt with it.

1 Like

We have settled a little and are creating a few more opportunities. If we can start well an equaliser could come. If the reds score, however it could be floodgates open… such quality!

I’m just happy that they (Brighton) are having a crack. City will need to win this year’s PL. No relying on a Red’s slip to take the league. :wink:

2 Likes

HAHAHA last season I predicted De Boer as first manager sacked, which was right. The relegation one was pretty easy, although with the financial outlay I didn’t expect Fulham to go down.

Had a Nanna Nap and woke up just before kick-off. Job done (so far) by us but Wolves gave us a warning of what might happen if we go to sleep at the back. Trent and Robbo have to make sure their wing-back don’t get in behind us…

2 Likes

The Smooth Operator is in da house. While we wait…

2 Likes

Wolves are decent. Plucky AF.

Edit: But their Hollywood sheet is starting to show.

Hendo to be subbed for Milner soon?

There’s City’s third.

Shity go 3 - 1.:no_mouth:

Fck. Horrible to hear that. And we have subbed Origi for Milner. Going for the hold. Any chance Brighton to at least score?

We are on top now.

Meanwhile, … Man U are 2 - 0 down to fkn Cardiff, …lol.

1 Like

Nah. They’ve just added strikers but City in control.

And that’s 4. Perfect free kick by Gundogan.

Spurs go behind but Arsenal have 6 goals to make up.

Edit: goals flying in, Spurs now 2-2

What a ball in to mane

Mane equals Salah.

1 Like

2-0. Mane now level with Salah as PL top scorer. Well played City. They had to be perfect the final 14 games on the season to keep us at bay. That Feb-Mar period where we had 4 draws in 6 games done us in, but aside from that a great campaign. How we follow it up next season will define this squad. Must not drop off!

1 Like

Nah, fck da Oil Shieks.

Go the Mighty Reds.

2 Likes