English Premier League 2018/19

Deserves to be knighted if it is who I think you’re talking about.

COYS!

Always nice to beat The Bubble Blowers.

2 Likes

Can’t knight foreigners. *may not be true

You get the gist. But how about Jose trying to provoke the entire crowd with his three fingered gesture? Is that any different? I would argue that it’s far worse.

It’s the only way Jose can keep Manchester United in the headlines, because from a football perspective they are irrelevant.

He is going to have to go one way or the other.

It is only a matter of time before he says/does something irreversible and the club is forced to remove him from his position.

He is a man on the edge and he knows it.

There are two vital facts to remember. No 1: if a competition were held to find the biggest a-hole in the world, Jose Mourinho would be right up there at the top of the leaderboard. No 2: he is possibly the best tactical soccer coach there’s ever been.

Rupert Murdoch’s name is permanently etched into #1 and will stay there until 5 years after he dies (may that be very soon!)

1 Like

A couple of his shots just missed as well. Could very easily have had a hat trick.

A few of the lads were sore coming into the game. Was surprised to see a couple of them start.

Good to jump above Chelsea (who were fortunate to steal a point at the death), but City are opening up a decent GD gap now, after putting the Clarets to the sword.

1 Like

Arsenal’s 3rd goal this morning was absolutely champagne football. 10 wins on the spin in all competitions. They are looking the goods!

2 Likes

As a long time Gooner I have learnt not to trust this sort of run. I’ll wait till we beat Liverpool at Anfield or Manure at Old Shitford before I start thinking about higher things. A win at Stanford Bridge would be good, too.

5 Likes

I follow Arsenal and they’ve had a fair bit of luck in that run.

This mornings game Holding should have been sent off and a penalty awarded.

But the goals they are scoring are sexy. Woke me right up this morning.

And I’m a great believer in it not mattering how you win as long as you win. And it was 3-1.

Liverpool concede their first League goal at Anfield since February, but it mattered little as the Reds beat Cardiff 4-1. A 2nd half brace from Mane plus goals to Salah and Shaqiri made sure of the 3 points and at this stage top spot on the table.

Felt for West Ham. Leicester got a tin-■■■■ deflected equaliser from a free kick in the 89th minute. Also, the Leicester owner’s helicopter was involved in a serious accident just outside the stadium after the match. Hopefully no fatalities.

Just seen that former Spurs and England player and manager Glenn Hoddle collapsed on the BT sport set and had to be taken to hospital where he is in the serious condition but is responding to treatment. Thoughts and prayers go out to him, hopefully he makes a full recovery…

1 Like

Please, please, please let him be left with some form of physical disability. What was that line about karma, Glenn, you piece of ■■■■??

There has been a helicopter crash in the car park of The Foxes King Power Stadium.
The helicopter belongs to their owner.
Hasn’t been confirmed yet who was on board.

That is a pretty ordinary thing to post.

1 Like

Look up his comments on disabled people.

1/2

You and I have been physically given two hands and two legs and half-decent brains. Some people have not been born like that for a reason. The karma is working from another lifetime. I have nothing to hide about that. It is not only people with disabilities. What you sow, you have to reap.

2/2
“I think we make mistakes when we are down here and our spirit has to come back and learn. That’s why there is an injustice in the world. Why there’s certain people born into the world with terrible physical problems and why there’s a family who has got everything right, physically and mentally.”

Piece
Of
■■■■

Come at me.

1 Like

Those comments got him the boot as England manager. To say they are ordinary is a fair understatement, and I don’t agree with them at all, but I don’t wish him any harm and hope he makes a full recovery.

2 Likes