English Premier League 2018/19

Totally unbelievable about Leicester.

I’m still in shock.

So if The Toffees win will that be it for Jose?

Nah. Christmas would be the earliest IMO

Christmas - I guess it’s not that long away.
Knowing United the season will have been turned around by then.

United of old, most likely. The united of present…not a chance. Best we can hope for is a top 4 finish

That was very nearly 3-0.

If they keep this up, those tuning in hoping for a Jose implosion will be very disappointed.

So Arsenal’s run of wins comes to an end. Next up: Liverpool at the Emirates. Should be interesting.

1 Like

Has Jose ever turned it around, when the slide’s started??

No.

Given that the slide usually coincides with open warfare with senior players and executives, nope.

Don’t underestimate him. He’s got a team with some absolutely world class players and he’s a brilliant game day tactical coach. The team is on the way down, but Manure, who are my most disliked team, will end close to top 4. Much as it pains me to say it.

I’m for Arsenal for reasons too complicated to explain. They are at a really interesting point. They lost the first two games to two top teams, won their next 10, and drew this week away but against mediocre opposition. Next game is Liverpool at Emirates. If they win then I will be impressed. Draw and I’ll be fairly satisfied. Lose and it’s the same old Arsenal.

1 Like

united feels like its being arsenaled.

yanks that have nfi about what clubs mean to people other than commercial gains.

1 Like

Just watched the ESPN Football show with Gab Marcotti on there talking about Spurs.

Thought he made an interesting point about how the owners of other clubs cop heat when they don’t spend coin to strengthen their squads.
Arsenal were his example.

Meanwhile Joe Lewis is off swanning around somewhere on his yacht and hasn’t spent a dime to help Poch out this season and so far we have been dealing with injuries to our best players.

He is right 100%.

2 Likes

please, hes only worth 5bn.

1 Like

I thought it was some guy called Levy…or is this an Anglicised…or Welshified…name?

He is The Chairman.

With real madrid coach given the ■■■, poch could well be on his way there shortly.

They are after Conte as well

Think Conte said no