English Premier League 2018/19

yeah we’re doneski my man.

unless pereira explodes we’re ■■■■■■.

I’d say that RB should be covered between Valencia/Dalot.

LB however… If I have to go through another season with Ashley farking Young as our first team left back I might have an aneurysm.

At a minimum we need a quality centre half, a decent backup striker and another winger IMO.

Another midfielder would be preferable as well but the others are non-negotiable.

Mourinho already making it sound however, as if we might be done for the window which would be ■■■■ poor by the club considering how much Arsenal, Liverpool & City have already strengthened.

Valencia is average at best. He is a workhorse but can’t cross to save his life when he attacks. Not a great defender either.

I would rather Ashley young than Luke Shaw at this point. Luke Shaw just looks like a wasted talent.

Young was fantastic for England at the World Cup, if he can keep that form up he will be first choice LB

Apart from Rashford, I’m not sure who else will be backup striker. Wouldn’t really classify martial as a striker either

I’m staggered that nobody has put a bid in for Toby Alderweireld. One year left on his deal, one of the best central defenders in the PL.

2 Likes

Shaw has been really dedicated to gaining fitness and has trained all off-season apparently and I would love to see him realise his potential because I still remember just how awesome he was for Soton as a teenager and he still is young.

Pretty sure United did and then that kent, Levy smacked £75m on his head and everyone turned and went: “meh”.

1 Like

I believe that is correct.

Well, he is contracted. He’s obliged to fulfil that contract unless he and Spurs come to a mutual agreement.

3 Likes

Chelsea see Joe Hart, and raise you Robert Green. Yes, Robert Green. Currently having a medical at Chelsea’s Cobham training facility…

2 Likes

Andre Schurrle, formerly of Chelsea, signs with Fulham. Great get for a newly promoted team!

Very underrated player. An excellent signing for Fulham.

1 Like

Ok you win. Robert Green…is Chelsea tanking?

2 Likes

The Reds win 2-1 vs Man City in the International CC - after a 94th minute penalty to Mane.

• Salah continues on where he left off - with an earlier goal.
2 Likes

Salah comes on, scores in 53 seconds!

2 Likes

YEAAAAH WE BEAT THE MILANS

I couldn’t remember (and Google couldn’t tell me) if it was Green who used to call himself England’s number 3.

Seems an easy mistake to make…

Could happen to anyone.

Anyone looking for a laugh should read Jose’s comments post the pre-season friendly with Liverpool. 3rd year syndrome looks like it’s kicking in.

2 Likes

how good was pereira’s free kick tho??

gumbed harder than francis being in.