English Premier League 2018/19

From what I can find on soccerbase, Timmy, 2010 against Villa

Dukes had a couple of braces for Newcastle in 07 too.

3 Likes

Newcastle make it 3 on the spin with a 2-1 away win at Burnley. If anyone gets a chance, take a look at Matt Ritchieā€™s miss from that gameā€¦

1 down already, ā€¦ against the 19th placed team.

Make that 2 down!!

FARK!!

This is fast becoming an infamous Mourinho ā€œ3rd seasonā€

Lukaku breaks his drought.

Rashford sets up Herrera for the leveler.

Finally a decent win for the Foxes. Havenā€™t really taken their chances this year.They have a lack of scoring power.

3 NIL TO THE COCKNEY BOYS

1 Like

Just sack Jose now. Itā€™s our only hope of getting top 4. Defensively we are a shambles, offensively we look like we have no plan at all.

1 Like

EFA.

The performances just get more and more pathetic.

I understand a manager trying new things to try and turn things around but a back three of McTominay (he should be gaining experience in the Championship, not shipping goals away to farking Southampton), Matic (110% cooked) & Jones (one of the worst players Iā€™ve seen pull on a United shirt) is just insanity.

Let alone starting Fellaini, Young & Rashford (who is in serious trouble of becoming a League One caliber player at a rapid rate).

I think in this case, Jake Carlisle said it best: ā€œThis club is farked.ā€

1 Like

The facet of unitedā€™s play that held jose in place was the defence, sure we couldnā€™t score, but no one could score against us (also de gea is a god). Now we canā€™t score and canā€™t stop other teams scoring. Iā€™d like to say i doubt he continues past the end of this season, however the glazers are ā– ā– ā– ā–  owners and are basically arsenalling us.

1 Like

Between these morons and the board, yes, we are well on our way to becoming the circus that Arsenal are/were.

Wouldnā€™t be surprised if we finish in the bottom half at this rate.

The players quite obviously farking hate Mourinho and look as if theyā€™d rather do anything else except play football right now but yes, letā€™s keep him because we just signed him to a new deal which already looked like an unmitigated disaster from the get go.

Rather than limit the damage, letā€™s see how far this puppy sinks.

force back pereira, get fred, donā€™t play either. gg.

Your players are being rested for the second half of the season to take a shot at the title.

shots fired

1 Like

Iā€™m still upset the jammy carnts got the come from behind draw though. :joy: Mourinho is a master strategist and so Iā€™m sure there is a master plan at work. :wink:

BELIEVE! I know I do. Nows the time to get behind Jose. Dont lose the faith. :slight_smile:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Divock Origi (I thought we sold him!) with a late, late winner in the Derby. A sliced VVD, I donā€™t know what the ā– ā– ā– ā–  it was, shot attempt, cross, whatever you want to call it, goes high up in the air towards the Everton goal. Pickford for some bizarre reason tries to keep it in rather than tip it behind for a corner. The ball hits off the top of the bar, drops back into play and Origi nods home. More late Anfield drama!

3 Likes

NORTH LONDON IS RED

1 Like