English Premier League 2018/19

He didn’t go all out MV and throat grab an opposition player.

1 Like

I think it’s a bit much if he gets a touchline ban for that. He didn’t incite anything. Just saw one on Twitter where he was managing Mainz and he’s pretty much done a lap of the pitch celebrating a goal. LOL!

2 Likes

Klopp’s passion should be seen for what it was - pure emotion. Running on the pitch is hardly stirring up the crowd. He was merely reflecting the mood of the home fans - delirium at scoring a last minute winner by one of the unlikeliest sources.

3 Likes

Yeah no issues with the celebration. It’s only if you do an Adebayor, then you have a problem.

4 Likes

Yeah that one was certainly unbecoming…

It will be interesting to see if this potential Champions League ban of Man City goes anywhere. It would be nice if it proved to be a big disruption to their players!

Ban them from everything

1 Like

Adebayor
Adebayor
Your father washes elephants
Your mother is a wh0re

Hmmmm…can see why both sides hated each other

or bully a ref off the field.

1 Like

That is racist and disgusting. English football fans have the reputation they deserve.

Thats pretty tame. Italians and Germans are far worse from my experience although atleast I cant understand most of the Germans lol

1 Like

martin solveig asking Ada if she wanted to twerk after winning the ballon d’or. progressive…

Her reaction was pure gold. Well done by her.

1 Like

Sam Kerr robbed at 5th, easily top 3 in the world.

And a spurs fan threw a banana on the pitch in the weekend.

That they did and that wanker should have the book thrown at him.

I might add Spurs fans know a little about racism directed towards them.

they cop a lot of jewish related racism don’t they?

That fan that threw the banana is a disgrace and should be banned for life. What actually goes through someones mind when they do that

It’s still quite a common sight in Italy unfortunately despite clubs promising to crack down on it

So sad that it still happens today.