English Premier League 2018/19

About time to bring out the Ian Botham/Turtle Soup joke for another airing?

1 Like

Come on Wolves, hold on!

Awesome!!!

Geez we are garbage and Arsenal still couldn’t get the chocolates

You’re leaving it open for a real contest for 6th. Its exciting for the league if nothing else.

Missing out on Europe is the only killer. Finishing 2nd or 6th doesn’t put trophies in the cabinets

Very true, but Europe attracts players to a club. You guys will be there for sure, guaranteed.

Lol, we ain’t finishing top 8 let alone in a European spot

You can’t play any worse and you’re still tied for 6th on points. Not sure how you could think you’ll drop further. The teams surrounding you are not about to become world beaters. You guys can. Just need to sort out the crap obviously. Hopefully January helps.

Edit: hopefully for you that is :grin:

Can we just sack him already, it will at least give us a chance of salvaging the season

The Reds best start to a season in their 126-year history, but they are still trailing City. A solid win away against the struggling Clarets. Fine performance by Keita in his first game in three months.

2 Likes

COYS!

2 Likes

Actually thought that wasn’t a bad showing today.

I think Jose has a plan, and part of it is to de big head a couple of “Stars” and bench them until they get the fkn msg, “My way. or the Highway”,!

It’s been happening slowly, but today I thought it showed it’s progressively working.

It actually feels a bit similar to EFC in the 1st half of last year in a way, if you know what I mean.

And the Gunners still can’t get a win at Old Trafford :cry::cry:

Might be onto something there. Problem is, Pogba, Lukaku, Sanchez are his big headed recruits. Doesn’t look good when he’s forced to bench them because they won’t play for him.

1 Like

Sanchez will be gone in January

Woodward couldn’t find a CB for the entirety of the last transfer window.

You now think this same man will be able to find a buyer for ÂŁ500k pw. Show pony that runs one but only if he feels like, who manages to alienate most of his teammates.

And he’s injury prone. And past his best before date. And currently playing for a mid table team.

I said it at the start, Man Utd was the worst possible Club that Sanchez would go to as I jokingly referred to him as the most paid left back in the world. Would flourish at the right club.

1 Like

Take a bow, Mo Salah. Put on a masterclass with a hat-trick vs the Cherries. That second goal, after having his Achilles raked, was pure class. Reds win 4-0 & temporarily top the PL table.

2 Likes

Yes that Egyptian dude can definitely play.

Just thought I’d state the flaming obvious after many a brew today.

2 Likes