English Premier League 2018/19

If you don’t win the league you are a loser just like us no matter how many points ahead of us you finish

He never faced united in Serie A

1 Like

Someone seriously struggling with mediocrity in here. I hope the Special One stays on, runs Manure into the ground & they flirt with relegation. That would be delicious. :grin:

YNWA

4 Likes

Overpaid brat.

2 Likes

Pogba is the Balotelli of midfielders, unfortunately between the ears the lights are on but nobody is home.

1 Like

spot on comparison. On his day when motivated can be unplayable, but seems to caught up with everything besides football

I still remember that off season when it was announced he was coming to Old Trafford.

The Man U gang around here were so excited it rivalled Beatlemania.

Unfortunately the whole thing if I can use the analogy has turned into a Nickelback sort of a performance.

3 Likes

Well if any club should know about mediocrity, 28 years and hopefully still counting :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Will Essendon win a final or Liverpool the league first?

Pudlians are a very good chance, … and I’m behind them all the way.

Anyone but City.

1 Like

Thought you were a United man?
City is the lesser of two evils but I agree Liverpool are up to their eyeballs in this

Injuries are our big concern. Any more to our defence and the next month gets awfully difficult.

Who needs to defend when you score at will.

1 Like

Not a fair comparison; fairer one would compare Essendon winning a grand final with Liverpool winning the league.

2 Likes

Haha true we have tried that before. Scoring goals is great fun but it hasn’t worked in terms of winning the league. However with Alisson and Van Dijk we have found a defensive resolve we haven’t had for years.

Wut? Our cross town rival?? Nup.

You know we hate them, and them us, … right?

A total of 97% of City fans surveyed said that they hated United. That puts the Old Trafford club ahead of Liverpool (83.2%), Chelsea (64%) and Arsenal (49.5%).

Interestingly, 0.8% of City fans said they actually loved United.

The feelings of hatred are mutual, with 93.6% of United fans saying that they hated City.

Link

Personally always had a soft spot for Liverpool,. … as sort of a Sister City. . Northern, . great Music history,

Also used to confuse them as a kid, both being in Red, … so in many ways they just sort of became a sentimental fave.

1 Like

Oh yeah the hatred is real but I think you will find that the hatred has only really emerged again since City started winning. They were that insignificant and in a lower level for long stints that many United fans couldn’t have cared less about them. Liverpool is still the big one and many haven’t forgotten

Easy question, Ace.

The Reds will win the league in May 2019 & the Bombers will win the granny in September 2019.

1 Like

i would happily take that.

2 Likes

We finally agree on something!

2 Likes

So when’s Blitz pizzup in Japan happening

1 Like