English Premier League 2018/19

October 2019 onwards. I’ll even shout you a few top-shelf whiskeys. :wink:

I’ll probably get flamed for this but I don’t mind either United or Liverpool.
I used to like watching the great teams under The Ferguson reign at United and obviously really liked Teddy Sheringham as a player.

Also love watching this current Liverpool team play.
When they go full throttle it’s great to see.

3 Likes

As a Liverpool fan it’s actially really pleasing that we can actually pull the throttle back now and not be playing super crazy attacking football all the time. Last night we did it in patches which is much more threatening as it doesn’t leave us as exposed at the back.

2 Likes

Maybe but I know we were under significant financial pressure in the say 5 or so years after moving to the Emirates, Wenger copped a lot of crap for it but because he could not wave the wand and buy anyone he wanted to until the stadium’s financial constraints were under control. I think it will be a similar situation at Spurs although I think there have been major cost blowouts and slower than expected completion time.

1 Like

Take what your saying but my guess is Spurs looked at what happened at Arsenal and are making sure that doesn’t happen. I think they realised coming into this season they could still compete without topping up. Now they will be doing everything to stay at the top.

1 Like

https://readliverpoolfc.com/2018/12/17/tactical-analysis-of-fellainis-shot-that-knocked-a-steward-off-his-seat/

2 Likes

Jose gone!

WOW

1 Like

Didn’t think the club would do it

3rd year blues

Damn

4 Likes

Oh well the special one will always remember that his stint with a United ended with a loss at Anfield.

1 Like

I said he would be gone at Christmas about 3 weeks into the season. Not surprised at all as this is simply unacceptable

1 Like

Apparently this bloke is free!! His record at keeping teams up may be helpful!

5 Likes

5 Likes

Surely Zidane takes over? No way they’d sack Jose and appoint his assistant?

I think under Moyes we would have achieved back to back trebles by now.

1 Like

That’s a great stat. Moyes is our of work and could be the perfect interim manager. At least they wouldn’t have to pay any more cash.

1 Like

He’ll end up at Spurs when Mo Po legs it to Madrid.