English Premier League 2018/19

And we think the mocking from Chelsea fans (re: Gerrard’s slip in 2014) was bad… :anguished:

I’d probably join ya

I’ll be in on that. I don’t drink, but may have to start if the double occurs.

God bless Arsenal Fan TV

1 Like

Please play for the draw like City tried at Anfield. Don’t need to be giving them any momentum.

It is how I imagine Essendon supporters would be after a defeat.

Quality viewing.

1 Like

Can see it being 4-2 your way

1 Like

Not much said on here about Kamara taking the penalty for Fulham against Huddersfield.

Reminds me of that baby Sanchez when he would always step up to the line for Arsenal before sending it over the crossbar.

Bad loss last night - Wolves were too good.
Don’t know if the amount of games being played recently caught up with us considering how flat we looked 2nd half.
Wolves were very good and harassed the ■■■■ out of us.

If a draw was offered pre-match I’d definitely take it, but I don’t want us to play for one and invite City onto us, allow them to have 70% of the ball. They are frightened of us, one of the few teams they pay respect to in terms of knowing that we can beat them. We can play on the break, but we still have to maintain a pressing game, put pressure on their defence, which has looked suspect the past 2-3 games.

2 Likes

(Y)

They’re missing Fernandinho badly but he should be back for your game. Their defence will be much better with him in front of it.

We were very good and didn’t panic after you guys controlled the first half. Kane’s goal was a pearler too. Sitting 7th at present with Crystal Palace this week. The dream continues :grin:

Just finishing watching it now, could be some fatigue. Played like they’d done/would do enough to get the points and couldn’t switch it on once the first goal to Wolves came.

Still look dodgey at the back but players atleast having a dip now and have scored 3 with some pretty decent football.

Make that 4… a top 4.

… which I’m starting to think we’re a good chance to get back into.

Ooooh, … and so almost a 5th to Pogba

1 Like

Who gives a ■■■■! We never walk alone baby.

Pogba has copped some shitt, even from me a couple of times,… but you wouldn’t have any complaints if he played like that every game.

He’s caught fire now his adversary has departed. Hopefully he goes from strength to strength on the back of that performance.

Hard to tell how we are going.

We have scored well and played better, but it is also the honeymoon period and we have played 3 average teams as well.

1 Like

I just keep tyring to convince myself we’ll ■■■■ it up but the ■■■■■ keep winning and that gets harder!