English Premier League 2018/19

xherdan shaqiri looks like one of those hand people from spy kids.

2 Likes

And let me guess.
Youā€™ve never had a drink before either?

Life is my drug.

Hope you have a good dealer then.

Yeah this shady guy in tullamarine called essington.

recently fallen on hard times and moved from essendon.

Word on the street is that Essington is one bad dude.

fwiw, weā€™re zero chance of getting kane.

I didnā€™t say you would get him just read a few articles where enough bets were placed by big punters to bring the odds of it happening come in to 4/1 on from 35/1 on.

Makes a big difference to know the manager has your back as a young player rather than sell you down the river. Jose has lost it. Lots of people say that managing Real Madrid changed him as a person. I think if City win it again and Man U are well off the pace, or if we win it, he will bolt. His ego wonā€™t be able to handle it.

1 Like

Agreed.

Klopp has brought a lot of love back to Anfield. You can really see the enjoyment & excitement within the squad.

We were at risk of being left behind by Man City, Man U & Chelsea, but a willingness to spend & an enthusiastic & supportive manager has the place buzzing again. Player retention also improving (with Salah staying put).

2 Likes

Even a player like Daniel Sturridge, who I donā€™t think was Kloppā€™s cup of tea and who didnā€™t see eye to eye with him (I think he was offended when Origi was starting games ahead of him) has now fallen into line. Iā€™ve been excited ever since Klopp came in, but this season it is at another level.

2 Likes

I definitely thought Sturridge was goneski, but his injury history & price tag are most likely big turn offs for most Clubs - regardless of his quality. Good to read Kloppā€™s supportive comments, though (even if he had fallen out of favour). Still praises Daniel & has thrown out the challenge for him to fight for his spot. I like that.

Origi - also thought he would have been sold (to the Toon?) - more because he is surplus to our needs as a striker. Havenā€™t heard anything, but think he may still be sold before the summer transfer window closes.

Jose has every right to be ticked off. By all reports he gave Woodward his list of players he wanted and Woodward has only got 1 of them done

Woodward seems to be great at getting sponsorship deals done, but average at getting player deals done

Iā€™d say it probably has more to do with the Glaziers than Woodward.

Better than Michael Caine!

Jose has already got a real Season 3 vibe about him. You can set your watch to the man.

3 Likes

Augurs well for this thread with the vocal ManU fans spitting the dummy.

2 Likes

Heā€™s just setting the narrative. Push all the blame elsewhere, players, front office, backroom staff. Itā€™s never his fault. Then when it goes ā– ā– ā– ā– -up he creates a situation where he gets sacked or he resigns. Problem is I donā€™t think thereā€™s another job of this size out there for him. No way he would ever coach Barca, he is pretty much the anti-Barca the way his teams play. There were rumours of PSG last season. If they fail again in Europe he might get the call. Theyā€™d pretty much have a Monopoly on Ligue 1 so minimum heā€™d walk the title in every yearā€¦

1 Like

Deadline day today. Hoping to see some more action from the Wolves. Brought in Traore from Boro yesterday for 18 mill, a record signing for the club. Itā€™s being reported we are targeting Zinchenko from Man City and Leander Dendoncker, a Belgian International from Anderlecht for 16m and 12m respectively. This would bring our spending to 84 mill! Itā€™s been a great year :+1:

1 Like

Im sick of ashley fkn us over. We are going to be relegated when rafa goes a d the club will do a sunderland if no money is given #ASHLEYOUT